So...

A few decent enough, but no stand outs. I’d rather they stayed and gave us more of a challenge. Keep going on about needing a stronger league for Europe and hoover up all the best players, and seldom play them! I bet Bayo would be looking good in another team, who I still have faith in if given a wee run. Mind you, I had faith in Kouassi

I can't believe nobody mentioned the global superstar Kent. Let's face it though, Clark he ain't. Hard to think there isn't a better LB back up than Hayes though. I love wee Johnny, but he isn't a LB and his crossing and forward passing us woeful. He might get a cross in, but you would need to be attached to a kite to meet it.

The thing is, Hayes was arguably the best player in the league at the time outside Celtic. He was starting to come in to a game for us before his leg break. He’s not a defender, but I’m sure given a run he’d come decent enough. I was thinking that chance against Aberdeen where he buried a harder chance against us. Age probably not on his side now though. I think he’s a great squad player, able enough option along that left hand side. Great tackle in Europe this season 😂 they should start a highlight reel with that and jozo’s on miller as a bit propaganda to the opposition 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back