Some auld photys fur the auld yins tae natter aboot

Always think it's odd to see KD in the same team as Bobby Lennox because it feels as if they should be a generation apart.
Fuck I'm no the same age as you am I Shammy? Thought I was at least 15 years younger, or maybe I just look it 🤔 (😝)
I agree though, the Lions are before my time and I look up to them as mythical beings, whereas I did see some of the quality street gang when I was young, and Dalglish and McGrain were still playing when I was well into high school so they seem real!

That makes you and i about the same age Rose.

Tictastic I’m a few years older than you but I still think I’m relatively youngish So when the big birthday Came roon in the summer there naebody was allowed in that had a balloon wae a number on it lol banned they were. Anyway, I always remember the Big Cup win and we all got away from work early to watch it on the telly. HH

Tictastic I’m a few years older than you but I still think I’m relatively youngish So when the big birthday Came roon in the summer there naebody was allowed in that had a balloon wae a number on it lol banned they were. Anyway, I always remember the Big Cup win and we all got away from work early to watch it on the telly. HH
Cathlic schools whit they like, wonder if the huns got a holiday that day.:cool:

Back