Something funny

M

Maria

I went to a stress control class tonight it helps to manage stress, anxiety and depression.

I must say its very professional and i feel it will prove helpful.

After that i went to a meeting but ended up stressed out my nut because of a geme as fuck fly.

Really? ???

Anything funny happen to you today?

I went to a stress control class tonight it helps to manage stress, anxiety and depression.

I must say its very professional and i feel it will prove helpful.

After that i went to a meeting but ended up stressed out my nut because of a geme as fuck fly.

Really? ???

Anything funny happen to you today?
I don't want to be the one to break it to ye Maria, but if there's a fly annoying ye like that, then it's time to hit the shower!

Perhaps for you dear but im spotless. If i ever buy you soap then you will know you have a problem.

Treachery is alive and kicking all over the show

Tic,

Thanks for your humour it beats 2 faced fkrs and ignorant cheeky cunts anyday of the week

Away howl at the moon or just listen to the cunt that stamped on my face tell this forum im a manky bitch.

Yet cosying up to “friends” pm them whilst threatening me.

Im the one that gave him soap. bottles of molton brown.

Yet you come out wi that pish.

The fly was hovering at everyone. I just got stressed out as i dont like vermin.

Stressed out after a stress management course but you take the biscuit Irish.

Away howl at the moon or just listen to the cunt that stamped on my face tell this forum im a manky bitch.

The fly was hovering at everyone. I just got stressed out as i dont like vermin.

What are ye on about?

Have you got a funny story, Ally?

When i say funny i mean funny but i know you don’t have a nasty bone in your body. ?

I like biscuits especially digestives. ???

Was in the chamber of horrors once with Helen. Curator asked if she was my wife I said yes he said I'd advise you to keep her moving we are about to do a stock take. HH pal.

Members online

Latest posts

Back