Something funny

A friend of my cousin was dog sitting for another friend while he was on holiday but after the first day the Golden Retriever snuffed it and she didn't want to phone the friend and spoil his hols. However, she didn't know what she was supposed to do with a dead dog but she knew who it's Vet was so she phoned them and they told her to bring the dog in and they would cremate it for her. That was ok but she lived out in the sticks and didn't have transport to get the dog there so she had to stuff it in a big suitcase and take it on the train but at the station someone saw her struggling with the suitcase and offered to give her a hand to get it aboard. She got on the train first and when she turned round, the man and the case had disappeared, he'd knocked it!

Can you imagine what the thief's face was like when he unzipped the suitcase and what the friend thought of having no dog and no ashes either when he came home?

A friend of my cousin was dog sitting for another friend while he was on holiday but after the first day the Golden Retriever snuffed it and she didn't want to phone the friend and spoil his hols. However, she didn't know what she was supposed to do with a dead dog but she knew who it's Vet was so she phoned them and they told her to bring the dog in and they would cremate it for her. That was ok but she lived out in the sticks and didn't have transport to get the dog there so she had to stuff it in a big suitcase and take it on the train but at the station someone saw her struggling with the suitcase and offered to give her a hand to get it aboard. She got on the train first and when she turned round, the man and the case had disappeared, he'd knocked it!

Can you imagine what the thief's face was like when he unzipped the suitcase and what the friend thought of having no dog and no ashes either when he came home?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

Away howl at the moon or just listen to the cunt that stamped on my face tell this forum im a manky bitch.

Yet cosying up to “friends” pm them whilst threatening me.

Im the one that gave him soap. bottles of molton brown.

Yet you come out wi that pish.

The fly was hovering at everyone. I just got stressed out as i dont like vermin.

Stressed out after a stress management course but you take the biscuit Irish.

Stress free in 9 words.
????

Could have just said as its a retriever you sent it on an errand for you to retrieve something and maybes its lost its bearings.

talking about things funny i was having a conversation with a cousin of mine about going to parkhead in the early 1970s and the start of the season we arrived to find that the terracing price had gone up from 25p the previous season to 30 p you should have heard the outcry it caused people moaning thats bloody out of order putting the price up to 30p do they think we are made of money compare that to todays prices although wages we much lower then it still makes me laugh even now

talking about things funny i was having a conversation with a cousin of mine about going to parkhead in the early 1970s and the start of the season we arrived to find that the terracing price had gone up from 25p the previous season to 30 p you should have heard the outcry it caused people moaning thats bloody out of order putting the price up to 30p do they think we are made of money compare that to todays prices although wages we much lower then it still makes me laugh even now

And if you had 10 bob you could buy 10 Woodbine and a fish supper on the way home. ???

It's funny when you compare prices these days, niven

Away howl at the moon or just listen to the cunt that stamped on my face tell this forum im a manky bitch.

Yet cosying up to “friends” pm them whilst threatening me.

Im the one that gave him soap. bottles of molton brown.

Yet you come out wi that pish.

The fly was hovering at everyone. I just got stressed out as i dont like vermin.

Stressed out after a stress management course but you take the biscuit Irish.
#

Back