Something special -- Niall J hits the nail on the head

I'm a cynic by nature, Niall J, there is not much that moves me, let alone the written word in this era of 'fake news' and trial by word.

Your words properly encapsulate what so many of us can't express.........A true reminder of what this Great Club means to us all.

Thank you for that heartfelt tribute, and thank you for further emphasising what it means to be CELTIC (champions again don't you know).

HH

I'm a cynic by nature, Niall J, there is not much that moves me, let alone the written word in this era of 'fake news' and trial by word.

Your words properly encapsulate what so many of us can't express.........A true reminder of what this Great Club means to us all.

Thank you for that heartfelt tribute, and thank you for further emphasising what it means to be CELTIC (champions again don't you know).

HH
Spherical Planet 'Cynics are simply thwarted romantics.'― William Goldman, The Princess Bride
:)
We all know what this club means to us. Days like yesterday just reaffirm that faith! We are all romantics otherwise Celtic wouldn't have chosen us.

Sorry for making you greet big man :) Nae a good look is it?
As for Ibrox today. Just said on another thread TT, we'll see it even tougher for 9 and it will be all hands to the pump if we go for 10. We need to all stick together. Barricades up!
As long as we have the right crew looking out for us we will fear no-one. Those visions around our stadium have withstood all thats been thrown at us for generations and have came out tops.
BMcN2.jpg

Members online

Back