Something to cheer us up a bit..

I've come to the conclusion that nurses come from a working class background and do what they do for the love of helping people...doctors on the other hand are stuck up middle class wankers who get into the job to simply make mummy and daddy proud in their little social groups. The human body and how it works may fascinate them, the person and feeling and emotions that are connected to those bodies is just something they have to put up with. I know not all doctors and consultants are like this, the same as I know not all politicians are power hungry, thieving bastards. But my experience over the last week has been nothing short of hell. Day 7 of being pumped with drugs. When I've asked doctors for proper help they walk off. Yesterday I got irate, not aggressive at all. Im laying in bed unable to move. The consultant said he felt threatened by me (a fucking cripple) and walked off. That was 9 o'clock yesterday morning. No one has been back to see me. I miss my girls. Im in pain and I want to go home!!!!! And I've hijacked a positive thread and I'm sorry for that but I dont want to worry my family who aren't allowed to come see me!!!! Very sorry all 💚💚💚💚
Sorry if going thru that I agree doctors are arseholes who are usually stuck up they're own chocolate starfish🤣🤣 hope that made u laugh a wee bit bud all the best ✌

Back