Songs of love and hope and freedom

Has any one got aversion off we song called the stand a true of liberty all nicely to be seen a learned this song from an old guy from the Hamilton HIBS club got him to write down the words for me I never heard anybody except from him sing, on the night off sing song in the old club I used to gu on the stage and sing its 4 versus after a sang old fiddler used to come over to me overcome with emotion and get me a pint, saying to me you learned it well, fiddler like the old HIBS has gone, so was just wondering if anybody else has a version off it, most probably won't have heard it as any time a sang people say., I've never heard that song before were did you learn it and I tell them old fiddler wrote the words out for me

Has any one got aversion off we song called the stand a true of liberty all nicely to be seen a learned this song from an old guy from the Hamilton HIBS club got him to write down the words for me I never heard anybody except from him sing, on the night off sing song in the old club I used to gu on the stage and sing its 4 versus after a sang old fiddler used to come over to me overcome with emotion and get me a pint, saying to me you learned it well, fiddler like the old HIBS has gone, so was just wondering if anybody else has a version off it, most probably won't have heard it as any time a sang people say., I've never heard that song before were did you learn it and I tell them old fiddler wrote the words out for me
Got that wrong it might be called the stands a tree of liberty, or it might be known as I really don't know why use orange men despise the green,

Back