Souness begs huns to behave

OMG , How cringe that Rancid club pay Souness to beg their bigoted fans to behave in Seville LMAO.. 4 times in 18 seconds he begs fans to behave ..Behave,Behave,Behave and oh ,dont forget to behave .. More chance of Lord Lucan riding in Ibrox on Shergar than they do as they are told and behave lol
Souness knows whats coming ..i hope for the sake of the locals it passes without trouble but i hope they get pummelled on the park.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately a have a hun infiltrated into my family via my daughter(ano troops a feel your sympathies)he’s heading over to Seville,told him hopefully next time a see him it’s on the six o’clock news way a Spanish Alsatian gripped onto his leg!!!he was saying that way the time difference the match kicks off at nine o’clock Spanish time??imagine the fuckin nick of they fuckwits boozing all day up to kick aff💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

:oops: Am just hopin they stay stupid long enough to keep posting their riots on youtube like they did with manchester ,hours of the tramps kickin the shite out of everyone and anyone
lose they riot
win they'll riot
and there superiority will get the better of them seeing as they face the Germans
the fact everyones telling them to behave shows they know what's coming

the spanish police need to stop feeding the dogs round about now

:whistle: it's goonie be great

Behave yourselves!!

Why the fuck would they listen to this clown, they will do what their previous liquidated club fans have done through the years.

"Souness has given the game away to HMRC with a spectacular own goal confirming that his EBT was made for employment with Rangers."

Behave yourselves!!

Why the fuck would they listen to this clown, they will do what their previous liquidated club fans have done through the years.

"Souness has given the game away to HMRC with a spectacular own goal confirming that his EBT was made for employment with Rangers."
did he behave himself playing football?

im sure he represented everything their culture loves booting people instead of playing football

He's not asking for good behaviour, he's asking them to behave.
Now does he mean behave like huns from the original rangers at euro finals?
You really need to spell out for dumb huns.
What he should of asked was " can you behave like normal people "
I read an article on the BBC today with Peter McCloy, Willie Johnston and Colin Stein speaking about Deadco's successful 1972 ECWC run. They were boasting about kicking the shit out of their opponent's star players in each round.

They then predictably blamed the Spanish polis for the riot in Barcelona. Of course, their fans only invaded the pitch cos they thought the ref had blown for full time rather than try to force him to finish up early as the Russians were trying to force a late equaliser. They just never take any responsibility for their despicable behaviour - it was Franco's policemen's fault. If only they had left the rioters alone then "it might have been OK" - well it never turned out OK everywhere else your thugs went mad at.

And they said the cup was presented somewhere in the corridor rather than in the cludgie as John Greig admits.

Members online

Latest posts

Back