Southampton target Nicham

I think when Ntcham is in the mood he is a brilliant player. Forster is a potential match winner in every single game. Swap deals rarely used to happen in recent times but I wonder if they will become more common in the future with the financial uncertainties? Either way, The Waa MUST be our number 1 target this summer and if that means swapping him for The Muthafecker then I'd be happy with that.

I’d be happy to see a swap Deal for Frazier Foster, Nitcham is a very good bit part player....foster is a game changing player.....
agree way that I like ncham hes a really good wee player wen he wants to be which isnae anywhere near enough times for a spot in our team n big fwaser😜 is fuckin outstanding keeper and a game winner chams a bit part player so a swap wid suit all concerned me thinks😉 HH

This is a strange one for me, we have Ntcham who has admittedly said he wants out and the wall of big FF who is desperate to stay and be in (reportedly). Youd think that would make it a done deal. However saints allegedly , are the club who have a bigger need to bring in money , debts spiralling etc so much that reports have big FF Value down to £10 million. Ntcham has a market value higher than that at least £15 million we kod from Porto. These are the points I think that the board will use to determine whether or not this "deal" happens. Ntcham for FF is one I would jump at as FFs value is more than £10 million even though hes out of the picture at saints. The boards view on this wont be the same. Ntcham isnt a player we are trying to peddle but wants out, perhaps the board see him as the more valuable player? If FF is available for £10 million it wouldnt surprise me to see the board try to get the most from this deal and rightly so. Perhaps an agreement of sorts where we get FF for £10 million in exchange for saints having first refusal at a player in ntcham for £15 million, who has bigger things than the spfl in his future no doubts of that to me. I think that Celtic hold the trump card here for a change. We aren't as desperate to sell as saints allegedly but we dont want players who are want always. Time will tell but I think the board could seal the deal whilst turning a profit at the same time. Sorry for all the allegedly, reportedly etc it is that time of year where a lot of reports are mince based upon clickbaits. As I said , personally I'd take it, straight swap, but I'm not responsible for the business side of our club turning a profit HH HWG 10IAR ☘

I'd love to sign the Wall and Moi. Southampton are desperate to sell, though, whereas I'm sure our board would be keen to keep Ntcham or at least get top dollar for him.

If I were Pete, I'd ask for both players in exchange for Ntcham with a cheeky percentage sell on clause as I think he'll eventually sign for a bigger team than Southampton.

I just wish he would play at 90%+ every time.
I'm not sure this is a fair assessment of Ntcham. This season he has been pretty remarkable in midfield play, whether it's passing or on defence. And, of course, in Rome vs Nazio. Could he be stepping up his play to get the attention of other clubs and make a move? Possibly. But even if he is, how is that detrimental to us?

I'd like to see Ntcham stay, and I think the club can afford whatever Southampton's asking for Fraser Forster and Mohammed Elyounoussi. But if Ntcham's departure is the price of doing business, then so be it.

I think at times Ntcham goes missing when the going gets physical.....imo he’s more suited to a less physical league.....one where the emphasis is more on technique and skill and one where skilful players are afforded protection from referees which doesn’t happen in Scotland.....on that basis.....if a really good deal is in the offering for him.....I’d take it.....we’ll see...

I'm not sure this is a fair assessment of Ntcham. This season he has been pretty remarkable in midfield play, whether it's passing or on defence. And, of course, in Rome vs Nazio. Could he be stepping up his play to get the attention of other clubs and make a move? Possibly. But even if he is, how is that detrimental to us?

I'd like to see Ntcham stay, and I think the club can afford whatever Southampton's asking for Fraser Forster and Mohammed Elyounoussi. But if Ntcham's departure is the price of doing business, then so be it.

I think at times Ntcham goes missing when the going gets physical.....imo he’s more suited to a less physical league.....one where the emphasis is more on technique and skill and one where skilful players are afforded protection from referees which doesn’t happen in Scotland.....on that basis.....if a really good deal is in the offering for him.....I’d take it.....we’ll see...

I think Imatim has provided a better answer than I would have done. I would rather Ntcham stays as well because he is the kind of skillful, game-changing player that we would definitely miss if he left.

I think Imatim has provided a better answer than I would have done. I would rather Ntcham stays as well because he is the kind of skillful, game-changing player that we would definitely miss if he left.
He would be an expensive squad player if he had the heart and drive of christie he would be worth a lot more he reminds me of Andy Thom at times one kick and he would go into hiding

I think I mostly agree with you there. Can we afford given the climate his wages for sitting mostly on the bench? Would he be happy with another bit part this coming season? As imatim said he goes missing though not so much alongside broony ( wont let him). If ajer goes perhaps a re-jig of formation could see him start more. We'll see but I'd use him to get FF in , moi? Jury's out for me on moi , especially when the likes of ibe are allegedly lol available. If we could get both ff and moi with the muthafukka as a bargaining chip that might work as saints need these big earners off the books. HH

Am a mad but did he not try to engineer away from the club last year back to France?
If that's a weight maker, take it! Not the player he can be be in the Hoops. Let him go. Seldom a big player, has the ability but let's you down more than he furfills.

Will he stay for 10?,knowing what that means,amidst all the uncertainty,he spat the dummy oot,when the 'transfer' tae Porto never materialised,but Lenny gave him a talkin to,then produced some fine displays,if he wants to stay,fine,if he does'nt, get rid!

Will he stay for 10?,knowing what that means,amidst all the uncertainty,he spat the dummy oot,when the 'transfer' tae Porto never materialised,but Lenny gave him a talkin to,then produced some fine displays,if he wants to stay,fine,if he does'nt, get rid!
Aye agree with that Michael

Back