Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

Am no a bettin man...but going on form...well we all know what our form is like...

Sparta Prague are on somewhat of a sticky patch in terms of form.

They’ve lost their last two domestic league games – their first two losses of the 2020-21 campaign – and they are now four points behind city rivals Slavia Prague at the top of the Czech Gambrina League.

In Europa League action, Sparta Prague were beaten by both Lille and AC Milan – but were able to secure a 4-1 win over Celtic at Celtic Park in early November.

If I were a bettin man....I would never bet against Celtic

It all depends if Celtic turn up. A wee bit worried about this game given what happened when we played their reserves. Ye would like to think the criticism the Bhoys got coupled with professional pride will see them put in a great performance on Thursday. If they don't it's a sign they are not with the manager.
I hope for the best but fear the worst.
It was only a year ago we put Lazio to the sword (twice). How quickly things change...it's a funny old game right enough

It all depends if Celtic turn up. A wee bit worried about this game given what happened when we played their reserves. Ye would like to think the criticism the Bhoys got coupled with professional pride will see them put in a great performance on Thursday. If they don't it's a sign they are not with the manager.
I hope for the best but fear the worst.
It was only a year ago we put Lazio to the sword (twice). How quickly things change...it's a funny old game right enough
Imo we will win this one feel it my cajones. 😉😉

Our away record in Europe is as good as our home record is bad. Hope to see the return of Barkas and Jullien, Elhamed at right back and a midfield without Brown.
Would also be good to see Ajeti and Edouard play as a partnership up front in a similar
4-4-2/4-4-1-1 formation we played v Lille away (Eddy playing in position just off Ajeti that Nthcam played in that game).

Right, I'm going for kind of a radical 4-4-2 line-up (assuming Turnbull is still out):

Bain
Elhamed Duffy Ajer Taylor
Rogic Soro McGregor Laxalt
Edouard Griffiths
I know Lenny will never go for this (and probably with good reason). But I'm trying to get a more orthodox back 4 to stabilise things, play folk in their more natural positions and have two up front to provide better out balls and support each other.

It would be good to restore some pride and start our unbeaten run. Plus it gives us some prize money too!

Members online

Latest posts

Back