Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

This is my last word on the subject because I'm no away to dramatise a non-fuckin drama. I'll leave that to the press hacks who'd eat their own cocks if it could get them a headline.

I like West-coasters, even some o' that mob are quite good company if you can steer them awa' fae the futba'.

However - there is one trait I genuinely dislike about west-coasters and it's something that commonly occurs.

If someone is hae'in a conversation wie a west-coaster, you lads hae an uncanny knack o' finding something to take offence at nae matter what context it was said in?

Happens quite a bit o' the time and then next thing there's arms and legs flailing aboot while they try to decipher what was actually being said.

Here's a wee promise to you all. If I intend to call you something, say for instance - a twat. Then know that I'm no literally insinuating that you're a hairy patch wie a hole under it.

Words hae multiple purposes and you can't just use words for your own purpose when it suits you. If you're not clear on the context then just ask and I'll try and explain. Don't just fuckin jump to any conclusion you like because it suits your purpose at that time.

We might no be the brightest oot here in the provinces, but we're no completely stupid either.

PS

Ian, if you're going to directly quote some cunt, then make right sure that the word you're quoting is that exact word and not what you imagine it to be.
Good on you SP dipstick🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like whit bam “Ian has abused most folk including himself “ if yea want tae be a smart arse am here aw week
You're the cunt that jumped, nay.......fuckin leaped to the conclusion that I was referring to you as being something else.

That line there is'nae overly complicated, Ian. There's only one word wie thre syllables in it. If you're seeing some secret code in there, then stay away fae the fuckin weed, coz it's making you feckin paranoid.

You're the cunt that jumped, nay.......fuckin leaped to the conclusion that I was referring to you as being something else.

That line there is'nae overly complicated, Ian. There's only one word wie thre syllables in it. If you're seeing some secret code in there, then stay away fae the fuckin weed, coz it's making you feckin paranoid.
No making me paranoid s can fuvkin asure you off that “Ian has abused everybody(including himself)” whit secret code can you see cause I can only see words 🤡

No making me paranoid s can fuvkin asure you off that “Ian has abused everybody(including himself)” whit secret code can you see cause I can only see words 🤡
Here's a wee pro tip for you and because I actually quite like you, I won't even charge you for it.

Don't "see" the words, just read the words - then backtrack and read the word that was used in TC's post and then put my words into that context. It makes communication a good bit fucking easier, chief.

Here's a wee pro tip for you and because I actually quite like you, I won't even charge you for it.

Don't "see" the words, just read the words - then backtrack and read the word that was used in TC's post and then put my words into that context. It makes communication a good bit fucking easier, chief.
😂😂😂 cheers for that da 🙈🙈🙈

Hahaha just read one of your mystic Meg posts and wis gaunny abuse yea, but thought better off it 😂😂
This is just not fuckin on bigian. Ye can call me a dick prick fanny or wank, but fuck it I'm not having mystic meg. Just fuckin take that back.......

Such a condescending little man 😂😂fuckin love it batter in
Now should I take the literal interpretation of "little man"? As in being small in height and stature? Or should I reinterpret it to mean something different?

See these complicated wee word bastards are a fucking enigma.

By the way, Ian.........do you want some rent this week for living in your head?

Now should I take the literal interpretation of "little man"? As in being small in height and stature? Or should I reinterpret it to mean something different?

See these complicated wee word bastards are a fucking enigma.

By the way, Ian.........do you want some rent this week for living in your head?
Take it whatever way you want as for rent believe me yer well doon the list a cunts I’d be payin rent tae but keep believing 😂😂😂 anyway off tae abuse a few cunts

Back