Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

Now I love Broony and all the success he has achieved and delivered to us over the years. But he definitely should not be coming out for the second half. He is too slow and ponderous tonight, is missing tackles and mis-hitting passes. He must have been floundering on the deck a dozen times already and only rarely because he was fouled - using because he is stretching or over-reaching because he is half a yard too slow.

And practice some bloody defending of set pieces PLEASE!

Midfield non existent,Ntcham just not got it now..Broony not far behind..

HH
For me the middles been awful broony,oli I wid have big rogic in there least he gets on the baw broonys doing fuck all anyway nor ncham I really wish lenny was big enough to admit ( to himself)that we need a better coaching team and bring someone in to freshen the place up Strachan's no working by looks of it I think the players wid be receptive to a new voice in that changing room witever but we need to change whether it's now or summer I dont know but I'm not happy with my club just meandering thru seasons way little care for the consequences ncham playing no look passes tonite who the fuck does he think he is tonite is meant to be about maximum effort and concentration ffs sorry av just had a mad rant😡

Am no a bettin man...but going on form...well we all know what our form is like...

Sparta Prague are on somewhat of a sticky patch in terms of form.

They’ve lost their last two domestic league games – their first two losses of the 2020-21 campaign – and they are now four points behind city rivals Slavia Prague at the top of the Czech Gambrina League.

In Europa League action, Sparta Prague were beaten by both Lille and AC Milan – but were able to secure a 4-1 win over Celtic at Celtic Park in early November.

If I were a bettin man....I would never bet against Celtic
Once AGAIN Ntcham has disappeared.
when the going gets tough Ntcham goes missing. Sell this useless fck. Why have we become a team that can't defend, that cannot deal with crosses, that don't know how to get onto the second ball. Why are our defenders at the wrong place ALL the time ???
my answer ..... They ain't being coached properly. Tactically everybody seems to have the better of us WHY ???
my answer ........ They ain't being coached properly........ Or .......... They turned into shit players over the summer.

Weve played not too badly just the defence is not with it , Broony really needs to take himself out of this one at ht hes not on it , sloppy and out of position too often give someone else the chance , ntcham can cover there (god help us) rogic to take his position either that or get bitton on. I love broony but hes getting the runaround big time

Fucking sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Entire midfield is having another collective fucking 'mare. Christie and Elyounoussi won't be giving our kitman any laundry nightmares and Bain has watched a feckin non-ball travel 25 yards across his goalmouth without so much as a wee friendly wave to the fucker.

Can some cunt please take the lead weights out of big Kris' boots because he can't feckin jump.........apart fae that, no too bad.

Sparta are ok, but they're hardly fucking galacticos and this game is definitely winnable if we stop playing like it's amateur hour.

I feel sorry for you lot. You have to wake up tomorrow morning with another shit display fresh in your memory. Another match where you seen 11 guys completely disrespect the Jersey....im getting my back cut open and a part of my disk removed and will be drugged up most of the day....and I'm the lucky one

Members online

Latest posts

Back