Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

A highly saught after young player becomes a laughing stock then leaves to play much better again. Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't all his fault but possibly our coaching staff are failing to improve our players on the training ground.

Can Lennon seck Kennedy...

Seck Kennedy and bring Henrick in 'tae talk tae the players' ......cause they are not listenin tae Kennedy nor Lennon

We need tae try something....20 goals conceded in 9 games.....10 in a RAW....ffs man am aff ma heed wi this
Alternatively the overpaid CEO does his job and sacks the pair of them. They look like an about to be divorced couple sitting on the sofa not looking at each other never mind communicating. And the wean is in the corner playing with his iPad

We have dominated nothing im afraid winter. They have been all over us. They have muscled our players off the ball. They have completely controlled the game. Im sorry but this isn't going to get any better for us. Nothing going to just click. This squad of players have downed tools. They have been embarrassed repeatedly and continue to be embarrassed but dont seem to give a fuck. This is a squad that have won so much so we know they have it in them. The management need to go...all of them if we have a hope in hell of getting near 10 in a row.

9 games, 20 goals against. We've used 8 defenders in different combinations and different formations.
Do you think they may be poorly coached, don't work on defensive shape, have no idea what they're being asked to do?
There is undoubtedly bad coaching going on but any time I played football, I watched for opposing players making breaks, standing in too much space and, if they got past me, I would chase them back. Is that too simplistic? (I wasn't anywhere close to being a professional.)

Back