Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

I cannot believe this Celtic team could regress like this. Sorry to have to say this again, but it is now the end for Neil. He just hasn't got it to turn it round. Should be his own choice, but fear it will be made for him now. We simply can't continue in this fashion.

No doubt v lennon will get the expected Flak but every one of this team should do the decent thing and walk with him... every one of them ...spinless
Sure a new guy might come in and get a reaction but they have disgraced the jersey tonight

Sell them all, build a young team and give the fans their money back

Fuck 10 in a row...it's a noose around our necks
Oh shit. We really are doomed. Even Docco has given up. 😪

Shipping eight goals to a third rate European outfit is an absolute embarrassment. Don't think Lennon can survive this. The scrofulous sevconians will be in their bigoted, triumphalist glory and we only have ourselves to blame.
It's still not too late to turn it around but we need a change and we need it right now. This lack of tactics and one up front bollocks needs too be addressed.

Once AGAIN Ntcham has disappeared.
when the going gets tough Ntcham goes missing. Sell this useless fck. Why have we become a team that can't defend, that cannot deal with crosses, that don't know how to get onto the second ball. Why are our defenders at the wrong place ALL the time ???
my answer ..... They ain't being coached properly. Tactically everybody seems to have the better of us WHY ???
my answer ........ They ain't being coached properly........ Or .......... They turned into shit players over the summer.
We lost 19 goals in the league last year. Why have we turned into a team that can't defend??? We have lost 20 goals in our last nine games.
we are all asking the same question..... Why ?????
There is no consistency in team selection.
our current manager has lost two league games in thirteen months.
fuck me if I know what's going on with this team,but I can't see 10. I want it, but I just can't see it.
nobody on the the park seems to give a fuck!!!! We lose goals everybody just looks at looks at somebody else and asks what we're u doin !!!!!!
No leaders, no believe, no tactics, no pride.
We are devoid of leadership, ON AND OFF THE PARK.
The year of CELEBRATION has become the year of HUMILIATION.
I know it's early, it ain't over till it's over. But my mood is low because I can't see a way out, I can't see confidence, pride or team spirit. I see individuals.
God please make me WRONG.
COYBIG. COYBIG. COYBIG.
my support will never waver,but, my believe does ebb and flow.
Hail Hail.

It seems to me that the team are devoid of a game plan. Our defence has no shape or structure. Our midfield are missing and when we get the ball up front we don't know what to do. Same story game after game. The sad thing is I'm not angry, because I'm used to it.
I'm frustrated, mate, but like yourself not angry

The cards were marked after they equalised and nothing that happened after that was particularly surprising.

Sorry Lenny, but the players you picked shat the bed again and that suggests there's fuck all you can do to clean the mess up.

If there is a change of management and these players start bursting a nutsack in games, then I'd definitely punt them at the first opportunity for the way they're selling the jerseys now.

Members online

Latest posts

Back