Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

i think my weakness stems from the tight marking i got on my debut :)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
None of celtic players are bought on the cheap.

Who would be better value, in your opinion?

How much budget should new manager be given?

What overall wage percentage of turnover should he be set?

Should he be given unlimited carte blanche to have a budget compatible with EPL teams?

If so which team budget is our new budget?

Which Celtic players did we buy on cheap?
All that ambition when neither we nor anyone
hearsay

John magian wanted guaranteed status of regular football

was offered a wage celtic couldn't afford to match under the terms rodgers was offering player

was guaranteed better wages and first team action as main man at AV

he would have been an option at us

no different to SORO or Turnbull

turned out he was gonna get better with first team action

At time I doubt he would get ahead of brown or McGregor and he was getting offered higher wages at AV

At 3.5 million 4 months before he became freebie he was not a cheap option

we already had bitton Henderson ntcham etc all champing at bit

Maginn made the call that paid him highest got his club highest fee and gave him platform to play every game. Celtic could not compete with wages for bit part player and could not guarantee him first pick.

personally I think magian made right choice he needed tested at higher level than Hibs and he needed gametime

just like every other cm we have

no guarantees JM would have made any impact on the overall winning of leagues

they did that without signing him
(y) (y) (y) (y)πŸ€

Abusing cunts fair enough SP that’s a bit fuckin low and yes the abusing bit a take seriously mate no fuckin happy wie that post ffs cheers
Right you are, Ian. Mon I'll apoligise, kiss your arse and make it all better for you.

Do you really think I was digging you oot? If you want to take the bad fae that then crack on mate, but for somebody that likes to give a wee bit here and there, you cannae half be sensitive sometimes.

If your sensibilities are that offended, then I'm really, really, really sorry and I'll away and sit on the naughty step for a while.

Just tell is when it's ok to come oot to play again.

Right you are, Ian. Mon I'll apoligise, kiss your arse and make it all better for you.

Do you really think I was digging you oot? If you want to take the bad fae that then crack on mate, but for somebody that likes to give a wee bit here and there, you cannae half be sensitive sometimes.

If your sensibilities are that offended, then I'm really, really, really sorry and I'll away and sit on the naughty step for a while.

Aw naw, is Ian oan the 'sensitive'wine again! 🍺 πŸ₯³

Fuck sake sp are you bullying the artist formally known as bigian? Ye need to behave yourself or I'll have to report ye!

Naw mate you can try and be a smart arse about it if you want that’s fine by me couldn’t give a fuck tbh it the word abusing that fuckin rankles call me a prick dick fanny wank and anything else abuser nae no huvin that unless you have evidence πŸ˜‚your the man who sees good in pricks πŸ˜‚aye I abuse cunts read that back , and yer apology πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ β€œabusers β€œ like me don’t deserve wan cheers MATE, fae somebody who β€œ likes to Gie a bit β€œis That the saville defence batter in

Aw naw, is Ian oan the 'sensitive'wine again! 🍺 πŸ₯³
Cheers for that post Micheal nae Ian isnae oan the sensitive wine β€œagain” Ian like most cunts isnae that keen getting called an β€œabuser” nothing tae dae wie wine sure you’d be well chuffed wie that getting tossed at yea

Back