Sparta Prague v Celtic - Thursday 26 November, kick-off 5.55pm live on BT Sport 3

Cheers for that post Micheal nae Ian isnae oan the sensitive wine “again” Ian like most cunts isnae that keen getting called an “abuser” nothing tae dae wie wine sure you’d be well chuffed wie that getting tossed at yea
Aw! virtual hug Ian! 🍺 🥳

Micheal too late mate you know fine well SP used the term fuvk you were quick enough tae comment oan it
Jeesis Ian,SP meant verbal abuse,ye must admit yer posts are pretty industrial sometimes,so give it oot, but also take it,sometimes ye take things too literally,anyway no fallin oot, incomin.........another virtual hug!
🍺 🥳

Jeesis Ian,SP meant verbal abuse,ye must admit yer posts are pretty industrial sometimes,so give it oot, but also take it,sometimes ye take things too literally,anyway no fallin oot, incomin.........another virtual hug!
🍺
🍺 🥳
Yep industrial ,snide ,cheeky unfunny bastard , bigmouth ,loudmouth ,shitetalker guilty as charged abuser NOT GUILTY ,unlike a few cunts oan here everything I post would say standing in front off the person aimed at .

Naw mate you can try and be a smart arse about it if you want that’s fine by me couldn’t give a fuck tbh it the word abusing that fuckin rankles call me a prick dick fanny wank and anything else abuser nae no huvin that unless you have evidence 😂your the man who sees good in pricks 😂aye I abuse cunts read that back , and yer apology 😂😂😂 “abusers “ like me don’t deserve wan cheers MATE, fae somebody who “ likes to Gie a bit “is That the saville defence batter in
Fuck sake, grow up and know that a word can mean mair than one thing.

If you think that that was what was intended then you hae a serious fucking issue mate.

Man alive.........they don't own the word, Ian, and it doesn't just relate to that thing. It was the verb that Tyrone Celt used in his post and I used it as a throwaway line.

Nae cunt was suggesting that you're a fuckin bammy DJ.

This is my last word on the subject because I'm no away to dramatise a non-fuckin drama. I'll leave that to the press hacks who'd eat their own cocks if it could get them a headline.

I like West-coasters, even some o' that mob are quite good company if you can steer them awa' fae the futba'.

However - there is one trait I genuinely dislike about west-coasters and it's something that commonly occurs.

If someone is hae'in a conversation wie a west-coaster, you lads hae an uncanny knack o' finding something to take offence at nae matter what context it was said in?

Happens quite a bit o' the time and then next thing there's arms and legs flailing aboot while they try to decipher what was actually being said.

Here's a wee promise to you all. If I intend to call you something, say for instance - a twat. Then know that I'm no literally insinuating that you're a hairy patch wie a hole under it.

Words hae multiple purposes and you can't just use words for your own purpose when it suits you. If you're not clear on the context then just ask and I'll try and explain. Don't just fuckin jump to any conclusion you like because it suits your purpose at that time.

We might no be the brightest oot here in the provinces, but we're no completely stupid either.

PS

Ian, if you're going to directly quote some cunt, then make right sure that the word you're quoting is that exact word and not what you imagine it to be.

Last edited:
Naw mate you can try and be a smart arse about it if you want that’s fine by me couldn’t give a fuck tbh it the word abusing that fuckin rankles call me a prick dick fanny wank and anything else abuser nae no huvin that unless you have evidence 😂your the man who sees good in pricks 😂aye I abuse cunts read that back , and yer apology 😂😂😂 “abusers “ like me don’t deserve wan cheers MATE, fae somebody who “ likes to Gie a bit “is That the saville defence batter in
Ok
prick dick fanny wank
🤣

This is my last word on the subject because I'm no away to dramatise a non-fuckin drama. I'll leave that to the press hacks who'd eat their own cocks if it could get them a headline.

I like West-coasters, even some o' that mob are quite good company if you can steer them awa' fae the futba'.

However - there is one trait I genuinely dislike about west-coasters and it's something that commonly occurs.

If someone is hae'in a conversation wie a west-coaster, you lads hae an uncanny knack o' finding something to take offence at nae matter what context it was said in?

Happens quite a bit o' the time and then next thing there's arms and legs flailing aboot while they try to decipher what was actually being said.

Here's a wee promise to you all. If I intend to call you something, say for instance - a twat. Then know that I'm no literally insinuating that you're a hairy patch wie a hole under it.

Words hae multiple purposes and you can't just use words for your own purpose when it suits you. If you're not clear on the context then just ask and I'll try and explain. Don't just fuckin jump to any conclusion you like because it suits your purpose at that time.

We might no be the brightest oot here in the provinces, but we're no completely stupid either.

PS

Ian, if you're going to directly quote some cunt, then make right sure that the word you're quoting is that exact word and not what you imagine it to be.
Haaaaawwwww fecking ‘west coaster
Says fecking Farquhar there
I can see the divide lines being drawn
🤣

Haaaaawwwww fecking ‘west coaster
Says fecking Farquhar there
I can see the divide lines being drawn
🤣
I was awa' to say bring it on: the beast fae the east v. The best fae the west, but that'll probably get taken oot o' context as well.

Fuck this words malarkey.........the sooner we get back to grunts, farts and beating people with clubs the better.

Welcome tae the Noise Wanyama,it's shit when ye have tae show yer credentials,Boab, like many of us are veterans of other blogs and forums which were infested by hun trolls and the media,but we get there in the end, ask Docco! this is a great forum,the craic is 90, so buckle up and enjoy Slainthe! 🍺 🥳
Indeed!!
I even once had a multiple page post dedicated to the questioning of my parentage and orientation 🤣👍
It's great 💚

PS

Aye right west coaster 😂😂😂😂

Fuck sake, grow up and know that a word can mean mair than one thing.

If you think that that was what was intended then you hae a serious fucking issue mate.

Man alive.........they don't own the word, Ian, and it doesn't just relate to that thing. It was the verb that Tyrone Celt used in his post and I used it as a throwaway line.

Nae cunt was suggesting that you're a fuckin bammy DJ.
Are you sorted yet, Ian?

I'm no in the mood for being in the huff today, so don't be giving me headache. I get enough o' that at home.
Sorted yet ? Naw am no

Back