Special Moments in your life

I am very happy for you
Wait for the tea parties & dressing up, and story time with her, I know most of the cartoons off by heart and FROZEN & MOANA songs plus, there's nobody, like her 'Papa'
That's the best feeling
Great stuff, now where's the hankies ;-)
Looking forward to seeing some photo's of you, with your girl
Big shout out to all the Papa's and Grandma's out there

YNWA

I am very happy for you
Wait for the tea parties & dressing up, and story time with her, I know most of the cartoons off by heart and FROZEN & MOANA songs plus, there's nobody, like her 'Papa'
That's the best feeling

YNWA
Cheers mucker πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ guilty secret I’m inta aw that the nooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am very happy for you
That's the best feeling

YNWA
Big beautiful blue eyes πŸ‘€ nothin like them πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Grandkids are a very special species Ian and can't be explained to someone who doesn't have them. Chuffed for you.
Shammy got a wee grandson 16 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wee grandson cunts about 7ft tall love him tae death , when you huv yer ain weans you strive for them and miss the best bits , grandweans you just say cmere you mon huv a laff πŸ˜‚ you enjoy yer grandweans more hopefully they enjoy you. πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A social distance visit to Grandma & Papa's today, to see her big teddy bear friend, Beau
"I have to pet Beau, I love you Beau"
She's growing so fast(she's 4 in July) and was so excited because we have a trampoline for her to play on
The girls are building the trampoline and Liliana is supervising from the back deck
Then it was "I want to see the vegetables"
"There's some celery Papa !!"
Melts your heart
#LOVE

Attachments

• Liliana a pet for Beau .jpg
    Liliana a pet for Beau .jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Trampoline building 101 .jpg
    Trampoline building 101 .jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 3
  • e 2 Buddes.jpg
    e 2 Buddes.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Liliana supervising Mommy & Grandma .jpg
    Liliana supervising Mommy & Grandma .jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Looking at the veggie garden.jpg
    Looking at the veggie garden.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 3
A social distance visit to Grandma & Papa's today, to see her big teddy bear friend, Beau
She's growing so fast(she's 4 in July) and was so excited because we have a trampoline for her to play on
The girls are building the trampoline and Liliana is supervising from the back deck
Then it was "I want to see the vegetables"
"There's some celery Papa !!"
Melts your heart
#LOVE
Mon the Liliana,and what has Beau done tae his paw D?

He's getting better Michael
He had a cut on his paw, we didn't know about, and he was licking it
We took him to the vet and he's doing good
We put the cone on at night (he hates the cone) but during the day, we can watch him and put a sock on him
He never makes a sound, whenever the vet has to check him out, she said "He's the best behaved dog and never flinches, when she inspects his paws
He is a special soul and loves everyone he meets

I'm a 2 day a week dad (days off). Had the wee guy the odd three day week. 4 now so he is at the stage where you can go adventures. Tearing through bramble bushes because he says "It's a new secret way"
It's not 5 meters of rip you eye out overgrown nonsense that he can navigate under πŸ˜‹.
He is still pissed off. I told him a few weeks back that the scientist need to clean the swings and the rest of the park. Luckily the council had taped it up to back me up.
Every time we go up there he kicks off.
"Those scientists don't work hard. They need to tidy this up"

I'm a 2 day a week dad (days off). Had the wee guy the odd three day week. 4 now so he is at the stage where you can go adventures. Tearing through bramble bushes because he says "It's a new secret way"
It's not 5 meters of rip you eye out overgrown nonsense that he can navigate under πŸ˜‹.
He is still pissed off. I told him a few weeks back that the scientist need to clean the swings and the rest of the park. Luckily the council had taped it up to back me up.
Every time we go up there he kicks off.
"Those scientists don't work hard. They need to tidy this up"
Good on ya big man
Kids tell it like it is, in their eyes
The most precious gift you can give them, is your time
Enjoy your weekend
YNWA

Many .......but yesterday my daughter arrived with our 9 year old grandson.
First we have seen him( a part from skype) in 7 weeks.
We distanced ourselves in the garden for about 10 minutes.
Same old banter from him but shocked about how tall he is.
Just hope it won't be to long before we get back to some kind of normality.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back