Special Moments in your life

Life for everyone will never be quite the same and after the restrictions have been lifted, there's people I still don't want anywhere fucking near me
5 years ago, we were sitting on a beach in Mexico
Nowadays, it's the backyard but it could be a lot worse, so we're thankful for small blessings
This is one small blessing we are all thankful for, she makes our lives betterMexico 2015 .jpg
hEQBQa4.jpg

Thanks
I appreciate the sentiments, started the thread to get a positive vibe going, not politicize it
We move on
I hope you and yours are staying safe
YNWA
Dill I know what u mean but we must never give up on our country being united as I said before United we stand divided we fall YNWA

MD as forecast earlier tommorows story, Aberdeen who checked to see if the vote had carried through as they did not want to be the Premier team who rocked the boat, when gave confirmation that the 9 required had put the vote through they submitted a yes. Now he wants to back an inquiry now all the smaller clubs have been paid out.
Why did they all not vote no and stop this a big boy pushed me shite, a guy who is burning through a million a month felt pressured into voting and as it stands he is still burning a million a month, what a shower of shite, self interest from the mob who gave us raking over old coals, nothing to see move on.

Hahaha they are all fucked next season, reconstruction will set them all back in finances. Careful what you wish for. Cannot wait for the scottish cup semi final.

SPFL: Aberdeen back calls for independent review into vote

Life for everyone will never be quite the same and after the restrictions have been lifted, there's people I still don't want anywhere fucking near me
Nowadays, it's the backyard but it could be a lot worse, so we're thankful for small blessings
This is one small blessing we are all thankful for, she makes our lives betterView attachment 8721
hEQBQa4.jpg

This is one small blessing we are all thankful for, she makes our lives betterView attachment 8721
hEQBQa4.jpg
Mon Liliana!!!!!!!

MD as forecast earlier tommorows story, Aberdeen who checked to see if the vote had carried through as they did not want to be the Premier team who rocked the boat, when gave confirmation that the 9 required had put the vote through they submitted a yes. Now he wants to back an inquiry now all the smaller clubs have been paid out.
Why did they all not vote no and stop this a big boy pushed me shite, a guy who is burning through a million a month felt pressured into voting and as it stands he is still burning a million a month, what a shower of shite, self interest from the mob who gave us raking over old coals, nothing to see move on.

Hahaha they are all fucked next season, reconstruction will set them all back in finances. Careful what you wish for. Cannot wait for the scottish cup semi final.

Ah don't mind an enquiry Boab,independent or otherwise, but ah want the scum to be called out, tae produce their 'evidence!

Ah don't mind an enquiry Boab,independent or otherwise, but ah want the scum to be called out, tae produce their 'evidence!
Same and the thing is the champion of the cause Tom English is accussing people of things and when asked to state his comments he replies Sevco should come out, no Tom Englis what is it you know that allows you to accusse people of corruption the BBC have to put up or shut up also.

Same and the thing is the champion of the cause Tom English is accussing people of things and when asked to state his comments he replies Sevco should come out, no Tom Englis what is it you know that allows you to accusse people of corruption the BBC have to put up or shut up also.
Tam English, couldnae get his nose any further up the arses of sir minty and the motherwell billionaire! 🥢

Celtic create history a treble invincible,
Celtic create history a double treble
Celtic create history a trio treble
Celtic create history a historic double 9
Celtic 2 games away from a historic quadruple

Not one of the media has fully celebrated in these moments all the achievements have been overshadowed with futile pish from a tribute act. They are running down the Scottish game and yet here is a wee backward nation truning out achievements after achievements and they want to knock it.

Not one of the media has fully celebrated in these moments all the achievements have been overshadowed with futile pish from a tribute act. They are running down the Scottish game and yet here is a wee backward nation truning out achievements after achievements and they want to knock it.
Should we expect any different

Because they get exactly what they want. They get the prize money handed to them and yrt still get to play to the galleries that will invest in their club for the next few seasons. They don't need to worry because the redtop rags will cover up for the sevconites and the P&J will bullshit the Sheepies up in Aberdeen - no questions asked!

Because they get exactly what they want. They get the prize money handed to them and yrt still get to play to the galleries that will invest in their club for the next few seasons. They don't need to worry because the redtop rags will cover up for the sevconites and the P&J will bullshit the Sheepies up in Aberdeen - no questions asked!
Maybe but we’re still the greatest club and fans no family in the world HH

Thats the thing with these cunts BB they fleece the support and feed the divide shit and then run shows on radio talking down the fans and their moronic behaviours, the behaviours they encouraged and goaded, its the same in politics the media and politician play on the gullible and feed them shite in the trough whilst they cream the the goodies. not one panelist , host or ex player had read the documents handed out to clubs, they hastily circled the wagons and came up with nothing but bullshit.

Aye Boab - we were supposed to all enjoy and worship the wonderful 9IAR financial cheats from Ibrox yet every record we've broken is a clear indication that our national sport is ruined!

Yet their tainted,cheatin,venereal disease ridden nine is well celebrated as are the 'legends' who perpetuated the lie, heralded, phuq them!, but, don't think this is thread we should be posting on, why no start a we hate the brits thread, or a sevco are scum thread, and let's get this thread back to what it was intended for,our loved ones, in this phuqed up time! 🍺 🥳

Yet their tainted,cheatin,venereal disease ridden nine is well celebrated as are the 'legends' who perpetuated the lie, heralded, phuq them!, but, don't think this is thread we should be posting on, why no start a we hate the brits thread, or a sevco are scum thread, and let's get this thread back to what it was intended for,our loved ones, in this phuqed up time! 🍺 🥳
Bhoys why don’t we start a tread about us who cares about them were above all that let them worry about the tims and we do what we always do look out for the people whoever they are and where they from

Heard that wee dickhead who hosts radio clyde about to go down the tainted nine shite the other night he was stuttering like fuck and then diverted swiftly. i think his editor was probably giving it the do not go there,
I hope the SPFL call an Internal inquiry and let them stew for as long they the SPFL feel neccessary and withold the SPFL premier prize money until its concluded and they refuse to co-operate in the shannigans unless the comments made are supported with evidence.
UEFA will soon call time and wee budge giving it null and void, the cats out the bag, all the other divisions have crowned the champions and relegated clubs.
Let them have to come out and state the charges made against them and after they throw it out award the title as UEFA will do it anyway.

Bhoys why don’t we start a tread about us who cares about them were above all that let them worry about the tims and we do what we always do look out for the people whoever they are and where they from
Sorry but its our duty on here to rake old coals and keep the fire burning, we will never walk on nothing to see, this site has several topics not about them, this post happens to have discussions about them.

Members online

Latest posts

Back