Special Moments in your life

Ok though of a special moment (a feline one as youd expect!)
Boushka and Nanouk came from Cats Protection but before that I rescued Kira from a pair of lesbians in Lanarkshire (not the sexy lesbians you may or may not have viewed on the internet, this was a pair of absolute horrors, I'm assuming they turned to lesbianism because even after 15 pints no man would have touched them) the house was an utter midden, dugs, cats, kittens, rabbits all over the place, stinking! I have them 50 quid to feed the other animals (I'm guessing it was spent on smack and burgers) and I left with this weird looking skinny black kitten with big ears.
I've had kittens before and they're scared, needy wee things, not Kira, she acted like she'd seen it all before, sat bolt upright in her carrier in the back of the car taking everything in. Got her home and she went straight to work killing daddy longlegs, moths, butterflies anything that was daft enough to come in the window, totally blanked me and my mate, so I'm thinking not a people cat then. Usually I make a nice safe box for a kitten to sleep in but she didn't seem to give a fuck about anything so I left her to it and went to bed. 5 minutes later the wee bugger came up the stairs and cuddled in beside me, couldn't believe it. It was the start of an inseparable friendship that lasted 12 years, she had more character than anyone I've ever met and bravery I could only dream of, she simply dominated her world, the most loving creature I've ever met, but also a full on mentalist, If something displeased her she didn't fuck about she just attacked it! I heard her first purr and her last purr.
The weird looking wee kitten with big ears grew into her looks.
Kira.
View attachment 8258
She disnae look like a full on stone cold killer psycho Hoopy,honest!!! mifeckiniaowwww! bastaarts! 😹

Ok though of a special moment (a feline one as youd expect!)
Boushka and Nanouk came from Cats Protection but before that I rescued Kira from a pair of lesbians in Lanarkshire (not the sexy lesbians you may or may not have viewed on the internet, this was a pair of absolute horrors, I'm assuming they turned to lesbianism because even after 15 pints no man would have touched them) the house was an utter midden, dugs, cats, kittens, rabbits all over the place, stinking! I have them 50 quid to feed the other animals (I'm guessing it was spent on smack and burgers) and I left with this weird looking skinny black kitten with big ears.
I've had kittens before and they're scared, needy wee things, not Kira, she acted like she'd seen it all before, sat bolt upright in her carrier in the back of the car taking everything in. Got her home and she went straight to work killing daddy longlegs, moths, butterflies anything that was daft enough to come in the window, totally blanked me and my mate, so I'm thinking not a people cat then. Usually I make a nice safe box for a kitten to sleep in but she didn't seem to give a fuck about anything so I left her to it and went to bed. 5 minutes later the wee bugger came up the stairs and cuddled in beside me, couldn't believe it. It was the start of an inseparable friendship that lasted 12 years, she had more character than anyone I've ever met and bravery I could only dream of, she simply dominated her world, the most loving creature I've ever met, but also a full on mentalist, If something displeased her she didn't fuck about she just attacked it! I heard her first purr and her last purr.
The weird looking wee kitten with big ears grew into her looks.
Kira.
View attachment 8258
πŸ˜–

She disnae look like a full on stone cold killer psycho Hoopy,honest!!! mifeckiniaowwww! bastaarts! 😹
We have a photo somewhere Mick of her hanging off my forearm by her claws, blood pishing out of me! My hun mate was convinced her name stood for Kilsyth IRA!
This is a true story, he kidnapped her one night when I fell asleep pished. I went round to his gaff the next morning looking for her and he was clawed to fuck! Turns out after he kidnapped Kira he got a chicken supper, Kira decided she wanted the chicken and attacked him, ripped him to fucking bits, stole the chicken, climbed his curtains and ate it, everytime he reached up to get it back she tore into him again! Poor cunt nearly needed hospitalised, he never fucked with her again after that! 😹😹

Members online

No members online now.

Back