Special Moments in your life

What have we learned through this current Covid19 crisis ?
Many of us already knew what our priorities were
Community spirit, is coming back into vogue, as we realize, we are all in this together
Family has always come first for many of us and it is with that in mind, I am posting a 'Special Moment' that I treasure
This, is my 3 1/2 year old Granddaughter, and her Papa, at the park last year, feeding the ducks
When they rushed over towards us, she went behind me, grabbing my leg, so I picked her up, she looked at me, then said "I love you Papa"
View attachment 8228
Anyone else, care to share a special moment
Lucky you, the only time a woman has said she loved me is when they are holding my bank statement

We have a photo somewhere Mick of her hanging off my forearm by her claws, blood pishing out of me! My hun mate was convinced her name stood for Kilsyth IRA!
This is a true story, he kidnapped her one night when I fell asleep pished. I went round to his gaff the next morning looking for her and he was clawed to fuck! Turns out after he kidnapped Kira he got a chicken supper, Kira decided she wanted the chicken and attacked him, ripped him to fucking bits, stole the chicken, climbed his curtains and ate it, everytime he reached up to get it back she tore into him again! Poor cunt nearly needed hospitalised, he never fucked with her again after that! šŸ˜¹šŸ˜¹

And the moral of the story is.....feed every rabid hun fecker to a wild cat šŸ‘

Ok this isnt romantic (is to me) and seeing my son born was probably the most special but since were on the noise I'll say the first time I ever came through the boys gate and up the stairs to the incredible sight of that green green grass of paradise, I was really taken aback by the sight of it I'm sure many will agree with that . Who could've thought that a big grass football pitch could look so beautiful? We drew 2-2 with st Mirren twice coming from behind it was also my first experience of 'Celtic time' when we score with the last kick of the ball HH

Over the last 3 years I have so far had 10 great moments in my life and if todays news proves to be correct this will be my 11th great moment.
It is seriously looking like Celtic will be Champions for the 9th year in a row.
We will hear all sorts of noises coming from the cesspit but they know like all Celtic supporters know they are heading towards Liquidation,which we all know carries a penalty [ let wee alfie take it..] of 15 points reduction which might also lead to being kicked out of European competitions.. There could be a deal put in place which would stop the 15 point reduction for any club who were to go into liquidation,,we all know who that would benefit more than most..
So after a couple of days of ranting and raving they will be back on the subject... 10 IAR...
I can understand Bhoys and Ghirls why most of you have chosen kids and grandkids giving you your best memories,,my wife and I did not have kids due to my alcaholism,,but please believe me when I tell you all,I am as happy as everyone of you who have been lucky enough to find happiness in your children and grandchildren,because I have found exactly the same by being a part of the biggest and friendliest family in world sport..

HH.

Over the last 3 years I have so far had 10 great moments in my life and if todays news proves to be correct this will be my 11th great moment.
It is seriously looking like Celtic will be Champions for the 9th year in a row.
We will hear all sorts of noises coming from the cesspit but they know like all Celtic supporters know they are heading towards Liquidation,which we all know carries a penalty [ let wee alfie take it..] of 15 points reduction which might also lead to being kicked out of European competitions.. There could be a deal put in place which would stop the 15 point reduction for any club who were to go into liquidation,,we all know who that would benefit more than most..
So after a couple of days of ranting and raving they will be back on the subject... 10 IAR...
I can understand Bhoys and Ghirls why most of you have chosen kids and grandkids giving you your best memories,,my wife and I did not have kids due to my alcaholism,,but please believe me when I tell you all,I am as happy as everyone of you who have been lucky enough to find happiness in your children and grandchildren,because I have found exactly the same by being a part of the biggest and friendliest family in world sport..

HH.
And heres to you been here to talk among us.

91032417_552427915403956_6500269175263461376_n.jpg

HH.
HH GS
Always good to have you back among us
Hope you stay safe, in this current environment we find ourselves in
Best to you & yours, from our house, to yours
YNWA

Marrying my wife Kathleen, 36yrs ago, the birth of our 2 sons, the birth our daughter & holding them.
The birth of our Grandchildren & holding them for the 1st time.

That's the family done with oan tae ma mistress CELTIC AND SCOTLAND

CELTIC
1) 1st Celtic game with Gramps & Da, in 1969.
2) Seeing the last 5 lge titles of the original 9iar
3) 10 men winning the lge, against the hun
4) Hampden Riot
5) Winning the lge at Love Street, God Bless Albert Kidd
6)The Centenary season
7) Stopping The Huns 10
8) The road to Seville, Ewood Park & Anfield hold special memories.
9) Seville, fuckinmadwaeit, nae ticket & not giving a fuck.
10) The last 4 seasons.
..... To Be Continued...... 55 before them

SCOTLAND
My Grandparents Jeannie & Paddy who gave me a love & passion for my country, My Da Tony a Scottish born scouser & ma best pal, sadly taken to soon.

That's my special moments of my 56yrs

The birth of my 1st daughter nearly 9 years ago. Plus knowing shes never seen the huns champions of Scotland gives me great pride. :ROFLMAO: and the birth of my second daughter born last year, although it was a close one with her, being born at half 11 at night on the 11th of July!. A hour later n she would have been disowned. šŸ¤£ HH

Got this from Sentinel Celts.....thought it apt for this thread...

The Magic Bank Account
Imagine that you had won the Following *PRIZE* in a contest:
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400 In your private account for your use.
However, this prize has Rules:
The set of Rules:
1. Everything that you didnā€™t spend during each day would be taken away from you.
2. You may not simply transfer money into some other account.
3. You may only spend It.
4. Each morning upon awakening, The bank opens your account with another $86,400 for that Day.
5. The bank can end the game without warning; at any time, it can say, Game Over!ā€ It can close the account And you will not receive a new one.
What would you personally Do?
You would buy anything and Everything you wanted right? Not only for yourself, but for all the people you love and care for. Even for people you donā€™t know,
because you couldnā€™t possibly spend it all on yourself, right?
You would try to spend every penny, and use it all, because you knew it would be replenished in the morning, right?
ACTUALLY, This GAME is REALā€¦ Shocked ??? YES!
Each of us is already a winner Of this *PRIZE*. We just canā€™t seem to see it.
The PRIZE is *TIME*
1. Each morning we awaken to Receive 86,400 seconds As a gift of Life.
2. And when we go to sleep at Night, any remaining time is Not credited to us.
3. What we havenā€™t used up that Day is forever lost.
4. Yesterday is forever Gone.
5. Each morning the account is Refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time WITHOUT WARNINGā€¦
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
Those seconds are worth so much More than the same amount in dollars.
Think about it and remember to Enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than You think.
So take care of yourself, be Happy, love deeply and enjoy life!
Hereā€™s wishing you a wonderful And beautiful day.
Start spendingā€¦.
ā€œDONā€™T COMPLAIN ABOUT GROWING OLD !ā€
SOME PEOPLE DONā€™T GET THE PRIVILEGE!

This wee bundle of JOY turns 4 in a few months
In this photo, she was 8 months old, and we were babysitting Easter weekend
She hasn't stopped smiling and it makes my heart sing, to see her growing up, a happy, healthy, little girl, who is loved so much
May this photo bring a smile to your face
D

Easter Bunny.jpg

Latest posts

Back