Spend, Liquidate, Repeat: Skintco reportedly pay 5 million for Hagi

Hagi must be like the last guy to get picked at 5s , european clubs will know he's there but no cnt wants him a guy who Genk don't rate ,,,,but they do rate ebouie
only sevco could buy kent at 7m and Hagi at 4m and think there gonna make a profit on them

W
I don't get it though. All the blogs say sevco have no money heading for admin 10 Mill shortfall an they can still go out an buy players? How can they comply with ffp an get a licence for playing in europe?
when you shag the goat you get to do what you want the players there buying or bought are all on tick Liverpool delayed the first payment until August ,,,,, then a payment every year for 7 yr ?no other clubs do this ,,,,but then no other club could get £7m for £1m youth player

Hagis will be the same little money down and payments spread over 20 yrs

Hagi is part of a desperation to attract season books for a company in trouble this is evident also if you listen to some of the clubs speaking on the media at present.

Clubs are speaking out on the media and claiming that they could accommodate for social distancing and cater for say the likes of 3 and 4 thousand in the lower divisions. And some claims to cater for higher up.

Whether it’s a large crowd or small crowd, it is likely with lower divisions the games tend to be in more remote places with a smaller demographic, this however is still a problem, to cater for as it is required for towns to be laying on extra transport in and around the towns, the same as in the large towns increased crowds adds to the social distancing needs and as transport then becomes slightly busier, who caters for the social distancing controls on the transport and in the towns and shops when fans add to the local demograph simply observing their social distancing and business.

As soon as more people are out in general public the greater the risk and ability to control becomes, I believe some clubs getting desperate and ready to sacrifice the public for profit.

Hagi is part of a desperation to attract season books for a company in trouble this is evident also if you listen to some of the clubs speaking on the media at present.

Clubs are speaking out on the media and claiming that they could accommodate for social distancing and cater for say the likes of 3 and 4 thousand in the lower divisions. And some claims to cater for higher up.

Whether it’s a large crowd or small crowd, it is likely with lower divisions the games tend to be in more remote places with a smaller demographic, this however is still a problem, to cater required laying on extra transport in the towns same as in the large and this adds to the social distancing as transport then becomes slightly busier, so who caters for the social distancing on the transport and in the towns and shops.

As soon as more people are out in general public the greater the risk and ability to control becomes, I believe some clubs getting desperate and ready to sacrifice the public for profit.

Yep!

Just like the majority of politicians 👍

I think haggis 😉is a good looking player sometimes (maybe 5 times) theres a reason gent or genk😜 are letting him go apparently at tough away grounds last season he was hardly used so wits the point n buying a cunt way nae fight for the game in him imo need a bit a grit in scotland hes no got it why does he keep failing to establish himself at clubs??its a waste a money which is why I wid luv them to buy the wee cunt cause he will go missing in hard games they're a mess of a club and I suspect its gonny get really bad this pre season in their quest to stop the inevitable am looking forward to the Huns meltdown man its gonny be fuckin epic this season coming HAIL HAIL

I think haggis 😉is a good looking player sometimes (maybe 5 times) theres a reason gent or genk😜 are letting him go apparently at tough away grounds last season he was hardly used so wits the point n buying a cunt way nae fight for the game in him imo need a bit a grit in scotland hes no got it why does he keep failing to establish himself at clubs??its a waste a money which is why I wid luv them to buy the wee cunt cause he will go missing in hard games they're a mess of a club and I suspect its gonny get really bad this pre season in their quest to stop the inevitable am looking forward to the Huns meltdown man its gonny be fuckin epic this season coming HAIL HAIL
If Hagi was the player they say why has his old man not got him a bigger club through his contacts in the game and reputation, look at his agent and handlers all connected either through family or country of origin, i think the Romanians are flogging a dead horse using Shergars name, will suit the huns, a tribute Hagi for a tribute club.

I don't get it though. All the blogs say sevco have no money heading for admin 10 Mill shortfall an they can still go out an buy players? How can they comply with ffp an get a licence for playing in europe?

[/QUOTE
Sean ffp it doesn’t apply in Scottish football ⚽️ reason the Brethren’s club sees to that, one set of rules to for all clubs Except the Stinkies they have there own rules
Always has been the way bonnie Scotland and I have been round long enough to know that as a child of the early 50’s seen it all me thinks corrupt to the core,we all don’t like it unfortunately that’s the way it is some things never change.Just 👀 forward to see here we go 10iar

I know how corrupt Scottish football is just does my head in sometimes how blatant it is in front of your eyes. There's so much going on that the SMSM refuse to report. The res 12 issue is a complete joke and I feel heart sorry for the guys that have worked away an found genuine evidence that's been carpeted but now we're in a scenario where it doesn't seem to have scared the sfa enough to be more vigilant in there submissions to uefa and the huns can carry on spending what they've not got even if it is spread over 10 years at a time. But Hagi's pish anyway money well spent HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back