SPFL board meeting

It could be the start of a drip feed of news,putting out soft news to plant the seed of doubt in thier supporters minds they don't have to subscribe to it or deny it,but have started the hare running,sounds like thier new PR liar has hit the ground at the run so if Steave G catches the bus home no one will be surprised.

Just read thier club statement of how the players and management have taken a 50 % cut deferred for 3months simple mathematics you take the cut or we fold and you get 100% of nothing,the bus now leaving

Last edited:
It could be the start of a drip feed of news,putting out soft news to plant the seed of doubt in thier supporters minds they don't have to subscribe to it or deny it,but have started the hare running,sounds like thier new PR liar has hit the ground at the run so if Steave G catches the bus home no one will be surprised

He'll maybe tak moreless wi him instead o the million ;)

A grand gesture by the cesspit dragoons,it is said they have all agreed to take a 50% wage cut for the next three months,,this figure was on their swalloswallow site.
Before anybody asks I think this does include Mcgregor and Davies,,it would need to really,,where else can they go at their age..and dont forget Bhoys ang Ghirls there is alaways the chance they get another runners up medal next season to add to the one,s they already have..

HH.

I wonder?

Deferring things for 3 months means they don’t have pay any of them within that timeframe, right?

Good timing, especially as they don’t have a pot to piss in.

They wouldn’t be planning an Admin would they? Is the big con on?

Who would bet against it?

I wonder?

Deferring things for 3 months means they don’t have pay any of them within that timeframe, right?

What's to say in 3 months time we r all bk to normal? Then they need to pay all there 3month back dated wages. With still no income coming in.. admin 2 coming soon hopefully 🤣

I wonder?

Deferring payments means if players do not the club are going into insolvent and if you defer, IMO, you need to include deferments as outstanding debts ( this would be in contractual agreements before agreeing) to be paid at a later date, which basically means in football terms when wage day comes they are skint and using Peter to pay Paul.

Deferring payments means if players do not the club are going into insolvent and if you defer, IMO, you need to include deferments as outstanding debts ( this would be in contractual agreements before agreeing) to be paid at a later date, which basically means in football terms when wage day comes they are skint and using Peter to pay Paul.

As long as its no oor Peter ;)

To get a cash flow they have two options get season ticket in more false promises on the way thier problem there is if not all the outstanding games are played then they will have to refund missed games then you have to convince the mugs to buy for next season,even if they hold a garage sale of players very few teams will be in a position to buy,can't understand the players themselves surly one of them asked ok where is the money coming from in 3 months time remembering that the club has outstanding depts.cant see anybody in today's environment throwing money at them,the ships sinking the rats will be jumping ship just as they did the last time

SPFL board meetings scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday. Are we going to get any answers on how this league campaign finishes or just more delays? What dae use think will happen from these meetings?
I'm hoping in a months time we are over the high patch of infections and we can play out last few games in league am no bothered about the scottish cup but the league needs to be played oot that's my tuppence worth anyway HH

I'm hoping in a months time we are over the high patch of infections and we can play out last few games in league am no bothered about the scottish cup but the league needs to be played oot that's my tuppence worth anyway HH
Hopefully mate, dont want to miss oot on the trophy day n party afterwards. Plus it shuts up aw the zombie cunts kidding there self on, that they wud catch us..

aye exactly mate fuck they're 8 n a half shite it will be 9 n always will be in the record books fuck the rangers and they're fans shower a reprobates HH
Fuckin dafties shouting first 4 don't count cuz they wur nae there.. think they seem to forget, that was all there own doing after years a cheating the scum cunts.. plus leauges dnt stop because there no there. They Seem to think it only matters when the 'peepul' are about.. HH

Fuckin dafties shouting first 4 don't count cuz they wur nae there.. think they seem to forget, that was all there own doing after years a cheating the scum cunts.. plus leauges dnt stop because there no there. They Seem to think it only matters when the 'peepul' are about.. HH
that fuckin really annoys me the we wurnae in the league pish as if they're the fuckin centre of the universe so fuckin special our leagues dont count wit a stupid wean brain thing to shout fuckin reprobates the lot of them they wont admit they're shitty club was in the wrong cause of that superiority complex they've got G.I.R.F.U.T🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 IN A ROW YA SHOWER A BACKWARD CUNTS

that fuckin really annoys me the we wurnae in the league pish as if they're the fuckin centre of the universe so fuckin special our leagues dont count wit a stupid wean brain thing to shout fuckin reprobates the lot of them they wont admit they're shitty club was in the wrong cause of that superiority complex they've got G.I.R.F.U.T🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 IN A ROW YA SHOWER A BACKWARD CUNTS
Tae be honest a couldnae give a fuck aw am interested in is the next fuckin wan in a row ☘️☘️☘️

Who is "they". Didn't THEY go bankrupt? The new 'The Ranjurs' had no bearing on the Premiership.

Members online

Latest posts

Back