Spl clubs and their covid cases

Winter

It would appear that the rangers have a vaccine to covid 19 but they aren't telling anyone. Of course no-one believes this for a second I'd like to know what's become of the investigation into the rangers testing procedures for no club is immune except for the rangers , how can this be?

Everyone and their dog knows the sevvie players attended the bastard Arfields birthday party. The SFA know it, the Media know it and Police Scotland know it. Rules are for Celtic or Aberdeen not dumb fuck sevvies.
They probably don't even test their players. The money for testing probably been spent in the electric meter.

Everyone and their dog knows the sevvie players attended the bastard Arfields birthday party. The SFA know it, the Media know it and Police Scotland know it. Rules are for Celtic or Aberdeen not dumb fuck sevvies.
They probably don't even test their players. The money for testing probably been spent in the electric meter.

Whit ye talking aboot.....apparently Arfield wisnae there either...😛

Weve been cheated out of celebrations for the 9 , flag raising, covid19 yellow card , 2 games behind and they're still not out of sight for as brilliant theyve been hailed as, they get a penalty every game we get no such luxuries bit the seasons still young let them write us off HH

I was thinking that too winter, some o the penalties going against us are point stealers. The sevvies are getting penalties on tap and whoever we play know if they fall down in our box a penalty is more than likely.
No doubt mibbery has played a part in our current predicament.

I was thinking that too winter, some o the penalties going against us are point stealers. The sevvies are getting penalties on tap and whoever we play know if they fall down in our box a penalty is more than likely.
No doubt mibbery has played a part in our current predicament.
I agree to an extent but really what the hell was Broony trying to achieve on Saturday apart from giving the Hibee a clatter. It was going nowhere at the corner of the penalty box and goaline - just shepherd the player into the corner.

You must realise that every attacker will cut across in front of you to initiate contact and allow themselves to be knocked over - our players do it too. It is usually a penalty and will always be given against us by any MIB in Scotland!

The amount of penalties handed to the sevvies is ridiculous but is anyone surprised?

We have the better players....They have a manager that the team plays for......end of
Prefer to say 1 third of , than end of, if their form continues throughout then they'll deserve it but this is Scottish football and the weather is drawing in, if they draw 1 game were right back in it still very close I wish our next game was v hearts at hampden

Members online

Back