Spl predictor for Celtic Noise

Would rather its the following week mind you. ?

Yes on paper we should be scudding them all.

The bhoys need to accept that they go there with 800 now. They can’t seem to get their heads round it. Nor can they get their heads round they’ll be harried for every ball. Nobody over there is interested in Celtics passing game, its war. It will be fast and furious and the bhoys better get their shit together cause there is NO excuse for us not to hammer them.

N Lenny needs to get the team right. Fkn selections have been woeful recently. Tinkering is ludicrous. Know your shit and show it.

Has anywan noticed that bcoz oor game has been moved tae Sun it's been settled as a 0-0 which I assume fuks everywan!??..Whoever wrote the program needs eez ARSE Kicked ???????

Predictions on for this week, it's going tae be a good one, hate putting Sevco tae win but I need the points. ?? ?
Everytime i pick sevco to win they lose so think a wee bit cheating is in order

Rules R Rules but fk it am no playin by them am down a spot

So...... If we qualify for Europa League and our match was scheduled for a Saturday after a EL fixture it will be moved to the Sunday.... so just fire in a 0-0 Sorted

Now EVERYBODY has the same opportunity

As long as SFA don't adopt the same fucjin' tactic ???

HH?
0-0 is the Magic score! ???..Wd put a grand on wae anyone we will NOT have a 0-0 in ANY game!!??

Members online

Latest posts

Back