Spl predictor for Celtic Noise

Well done Shamrock, top scorer ⚽this week with 8.5 points and up to second place, with me in 3rd, we still trail the leader Bridie Bhoy🥇but not by much.👍👍

Wooden spoon this week passed to our resident appraiser, with 1 motherf###in point 😅😅😅.

H.H
Ano, 50. You'd almost think I knew something about football!!!!! I just had a lucky week but it's nice to be breathing down BB's neck and keeping the pressure on him. 😜

Well done Shamrock, top scorer ⚽this week with 8.5 points and up to second place, with me in 3rd, we still trail the leader Bridie Bhoy🥇but not by much.👍👍

Wooden spoon this week passed to our resident appraiser, with 1 motherf###in point 😅😅😅.

H.H

And that Muthufuckin' point was won by the glorious Hoops.

Unlike the SIXTEEN closet Huns who would be HAPPY to see their boys in blue win them some points.
;)

I remain top of the league of those who refuse to sell their souls...

And that Muthufuckin' point was won by the glorious Hoops.

Unlike the SIXTEEN closet Huns who would be HAPPY to see their boys in blue win them some points.
;)

I remain top of the league of those who refuse to sell their souls...
Some of us used the pure logic and scientific deduction of Lubo's theory of reverse psychology and eureka!,it worked! so there! btw,ah hid the phux furra draw against livi! so nae finger pointin troops!

Back