Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

I was at the top at one point last season but ended up in mid table mediocrity so it's swings and roundabouts. Enjoy a wee bit of glory if you get it. πŸ˜‚
I was like that last season too. I got a brilliant high scoring first week so managed to stay at the top of the leaderboard for the first month before being overtaken. I was a bit like that wacky daft twat wearing fancy dress who sprints away at full speed for the first couple of hundred yards in a marathon, then needs to stop to puke their guts up while the real athletes jog by the crumpled heap at the side of the road.

But boy, did I enjoy that fleeting moment of glory!

I was like that last season too. I got a brilliant high scoring first week so managed to stay at the top of the leaderboard for the first month before being overtaken. I was a bit like that wacky daft twat wearing fancy dress who sprints away at full speed for the first couple of hundred yards in a marathon, then needs to stop to puke their guts up while the real athletes jog by the crumpled heap at the side of the road.

But boy, did I enjoy that fleeting moment of glory!
Me too. It was fun while it lasted.

Congratulations to Bellshill Bhoy for winning the Christmas bunnet. And Santa delivers to widden spoon to Maestro.

View attachment 12619
==========================​
View attachment 12620View attachment 12621
View attachment 12623
I'm efter yer place BB and I will catch ye ( aw lucky I never started til the 8th week ) do not think I've ever mentioned that before πŸ˜‚ moving on up nothing can stop me🎡 ( bar kilmarnock and the unpredictability of that mob ) winters gony get ye do do doo🎷

Right I've come to the conclusion a while ago that I cant win it this season so i need as many yella bunnets as possible to show what might've been had i been signed earlier in the window etc bs etc . So captain 50 shades can you give us a yella bunnet winners list ? I want to see where i am on that list compared to say bigian ? πŸ˜†

Right I've come to the conclusion a while ago that I cant win it this season so i need as many yella bunnets as possible to show what might've been had i been signed earlier in the window etc bs etc . So captain 50 shades can you give us a yella bunnet winners list ? I want to see where i am on that list compared to say bigian ? πŸ˜†
No, but I can tell you how to do it Winter, go back to the start of this thread and count the winners each week, do a wee list and post yir findings mate, Santa will be good to you if you do. πŸ‘

As you know a good Capt delegates the tasks in hand, so there you go. πŸ‘

P.s I will give you a start, I've got none. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Harsh β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Right Bunnet Bhoy! (and you only missed 6 weeks, not 8 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Here's the glory hunter list:

1. Winter Bunnet Bhoy = 3
=2. Celtic Star = 2
=2. Jinky1962 = 2
4. Shamrock = 1.5
=5. Bellshill Bhoy = 1
=5. Gary67 = 1
=5. Lubos Left Peg = 1
=5. Jokell = 1
=5. Carlislereiver = 1
=5. Docco = 1
=5. Lubo98 = 1
=5. MadheiraBhoy = 1
=5. Richybhoy = 1
=14. Jinky67 = 0.5
=14. Aitch = 0.5
=14. Fisiani = 0.5

Right Bunnet Bhoy! (and you only missed 6 weeks, not 8 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Here's the glory hunter list:

1. Winter Bunnet Bhoy = 3
=2. Celtic Star = 2
=2. Jinky1962 = 2
4. Shamrock = 1.5
=5. Bellshill Bhoy = 1
=5. Gary67 = 1
=5. Lubos Left Peg = 1
=5. Jokell = 1
=5. Carlislereiver = 1
=5. Docco = 1
=5. Lubo98 = 1
=5. MadheiraBhoy = 1
=5. Richybhoy = 1
=14. Jinky67 = 0.5
=14. Aitch = 0.5
=14. Fisiani = 0.5
Aw thanks BB πŸ™‚ merry Christmas to you and yours ( are ye sure it's not 8? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) broonys no got a look in , best captain 2020 = BRIDIE BHOY HH

Members online

No members online now.

Back