Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

Its that time again folks, the X challenge is almost upon us, so why not join in and predict all the scores for the coming season, If you played last season you should receive an invite via email or if you want to join in the fun ๐Ÿคฅ click the link below the more the merrier, Last seasons winner was our very own host WC,he is the benchmark for us all to catch this season.

So dont be shy folks I know most of you are experts โ˜บ I read your posts, time to prove it.

H.H

Join Celtic Noise, my Scottish Premiership 2020-21 league on @Superbru! You can find my pool here:

Must admit 50, enjoying my first season in the Celtic noise League predictor. I think I had my best total today. Celtic 3 Hams 0 and the Dons 2-1 win plus a couple of close. It is fun checking the table to make sure you're above Michael ๐Ÿฅณ lol. Well worth it for the proof that if you had put your choices on a line you would loose more than you earn. I like it join in.

Last one of this miserable 9 in a row Quadruple treble winning year folks ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Who is going into the New Year with a shiny new bunnet? Is it a 2 horse race or does BigIan have the staying power? These questions and more will be answered today folks so get your scores on the doors.

Hopefully the New Year will bring back some of our missing friends on the predictor and the Forum obviously.

H.H

P.s Wooden spoon for sale ( hopefully)๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Members online

Latest posts

Back