Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

Can't believe Larrys above me ,,,,,,fffeeck how did things get so bad (no offence larry but you know heehaw about football) :unsure: come to think of it,,,,,
The way things are going there will be no predictor cos there will be no games * except sevco games) it really is about time that they are made to hand over the vaccine theyve obviously developed for themselves

Just noticed that said desperation I thought it said depressed rest assured big man I'm both πŸ’šπŸ₯΄
Anyway anybody who's in the predictor knows fine well that you're not looking for bunnets.....ehrm well that didnt quite come out the way it was intended πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We know you're chasing the big one. Top the table come the end I mean not the big bunnet hahaha I canny write f all the night πŸ™ˆ apologies πŸ˜‚

As the Livi v Sheepies game was postponed because the all-weather plastic pitch couldn't cope with the weather, they still haven't awarded a bunnet or spoon yet. Ian is top scorer and Maestro bottom.

20210114_204751.jpg
=================================
20210114_204820.jpg20210114_204900.jpg20210114_204925.jpg

Time still to get your scores for the weekend in folks.

Can Gary extend his lead??

Can BigIan keep up his good run??

Will The Celtic Star get back on form after losing ground on the other 2.??

Will Kelly get through this weekend without reminding us he missed a few weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.??

Will 50 Shades finally get more than 2 results correct??πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄.

All will be answered this weekend folks..

H.H

Will Kelly get through this weekend without reminding us he missed a few weeks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.??

H.H
Nae - I've been having a nightmare, just like Celtic

H.H
:rolleyes: Get this one

Members online

Latest posts

Back