Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

Well done BB looks like you take the new years bunnet πŸ‘ I'm only one behind ye noo though& I'm chasing the top 10 so you better move πŸ‘»πŸ˜†
Aw shucks. I was too modest to say anything! Well tomorrow night I will be strutting about like Erchie Peem at a virtual Hogmanay knees-up wearing my virtual yellow bunnet!

This is the perfect ending to the perfect year (no forget that, it is tiny wee nice thing to happen at the end of an awful year).

2020-12-30-21-24-41.jpg20201230_211520.jpg20201230_211551.jpg

A wee early reminder folks incase some of you/me forget due to the festivities.

Get your scores in, and yes the naming and shaming rules will apply for those going against our team this weekend πŸ‘Ή
Never let it be said that in the field of Hunin conflict a Celt would ever back the Hun. We stand on the verge of greatness, a feat never known in this league, and I stand with MY TEAM, on this eve of a game and say, let us stand united, with one voice and sing

PS, is that the Sevco "Retro Taps" they make a fuss about?

Never let it be said that in the field of Hunin conflict a Celt would ever back the Hun. We stand on the verge of greatness, a feat never known in this league, and I stand with MY TEAM, on this eve of a game and say, let us stand united, with one voice and sing

PS, is that the Sevco "Retro Taps" they make a fuss about?
Think their barred from floggin castore gear Nick,seems they've chisellin.........again!

Back