Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

A lot going on this week folks as you all know, so just a wee reminder that there is a full midweek card in the SPL.

Has anyone any objection to me renaming this tournament in honour of our Michael, I was thinking along the lines of the "Mick Duffy memorial tournament ".And as its an annual event it will keep his name going on the Noise, not that he will ever be forgotten.

If you do agree give me your thoughts on naming the tournament folks.

A lot going on this week folks as you all know, so just a wee reminder that there is a full midweek card in the SPL.

Has anyone any objection to me renaming this tournament in honour of our Michael, I was thinking along the lines of the "Mick Duffy memorial tournament ".And as its an annual event it will keep his name going on the Noise, not that he will ever be forgotten.

If you do agree give me your thoughts on naming the tournament folks.
Great idea 50 👏👏

I've broken into the top 10 😁 that was my target having started 20 games late ( ok it was 6 games late ) but I'm chuffed tae bits and noo its staying in the top 10 . Think that winning it is out of reach barring a miracle but stranger things have happened so..HH
Sadly I think you have more chance of winning this than Celtic do of winning the league - though I know you do still hold out hopes of a double celebration come the end of the season.

Members online

No members online now.

Back