Spl predictor on Celtic Noise

A wee six pointers there up in Dingwall. The excellent Greenghirl was set to pick up 3 points - having selected Ross County 0 St Johnstone 1 - to close the 7 lead at the top to 4 points (both her and leader had Hearts down for a win so no points collected there). But it was drama in Dingwall and an equaliser by the home side robbed GG of her 3 points and increased the Celtic Star's lead to 10 points having selected a 1-1 scoreline. The 10 point gap of course matches the lead that Celtic has in the Premiership at the moment.

A wee six pointers there up in Dingwall. The excellent Greenghirl was set to pick up 3 points - having selected Ross County 0 St Johnstone 1 - to close the 7 lead at the top to 4 points (both her and leader had Hearts down for a win so no points collected there). But it was drama in Dingwall and an equaliser by the home side robbed GG of her 3 points and increased the Celtic Star's lead to 10 points having selected a 1-1 scoreline. The 10 point gap of course matches the lead that Celtic has in the Premiership at the moment.
Show aff ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿบ!

Tough old weekend that was for my predictor scoring or not as the case may be. ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

Still Stevie May helped me out a bit, as did Katic ๐Ÿค—, but lets just say I'm glad there is no relegation in the predictor...

Congrats to Maria yellow bunnet or should that be bonnet winner this week ๐Ÿค—.

Lubo98 won himself the wooden spoon this week ๐Ÿฅณ..

WCB still out in front but Greenghirl outscored him this week, so we might still have a title race on, unlike the league itself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ

Members online

Latest posts

Back