Spl predictor on Celtic Noise

A wee six pointers there up in Dingwall. The excellent Greenghirl was set to pick up 3 points - having selected Ross County 0 St Johnstone 1 - to close the 7 lead at the top to 4 points (both her and leader had Hearts down for a win so no points collected there). But it was drama in Dingwall and an equaliser by the home side robbed GG of her 3 points and increased the Celtic Star's lead to 10 points having selected a 1-1 scoreline. The 10 point gap of course matches the lead that Celtic has in the Premiership at the moment.

A wee six pointers there up in Dingwall. The excellent Greenghirl was set to pick up 3 points - having selected Ross County 0 St Johnstone 1 - to close the 7 lead at the top to 4 points (both her and leader had Hearts down for a win so no points collected there). But it was drama in Dingwall and an equaliser by the home side robbed GG of her 3 points and increased the Celtic Star's lead to 10 points having selected a 1-1 scoreline. The 10 point gap of course matches the lead that Celtic has in the Premiership at the moment.
Show aff 😹 🍺!

Tough old weekend that was for my predictor scoring or not as the case may be. πŸ™ˆ.

Still Stevie May helped me out a bit, as did Katic πŸ€—, but lets just say I'm glad there is no relegation in the predictor...

Congrats to Maria yellow bunnet or should that be bonnet winner this week πŸ€—.

Lubo98 won himself the wooden spoon this week πŸ₯³..

WCB still out in front but Greenghirl outscored him this week, so we might still have a title race on, unlike the league itself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯³

Members online

Latest posts

Back