Sports producer Rangers* fan suffers Racist abuse at ibrox and Rangers* pub

Ffs first av seen he's a Catholic aswell awe man wit is he playing at??? they ain't ready for a black Catholic reporter snp voter ffs🤣 I probably shudnae laugh at that but u started it
Need Tae get this man Tae parkheed...show him the light...mibbi he Wiz a nasty bastard in a previous life n he s been sent Tae hell lol

I need to be careful how I word this as it's a sensitive subject but if I word it wrongly no offense is intended...
My point - I don't really understand how any minority, be they racial, sexual, religious or any individuals who've suffered from oppression or hatred through stereotypes can support that club.
Everybody knows their culture is based on hatred of folk "different" to them so why would people who've suffered that shite for centuries support such an outfit?
I read last week Jermain Defoe saying how much he enjoyed learning about the history and kulture of ranjurs from Jimmy Bell and the ibrokes dinner ladies. You can't discuss the history and kulture of them without mentioning rabid hatred, intolerance and religious bigotry. I'm sure Defoe has suffered from the minds of backward thinkers in his life so I'd have thought their kulture might be a bit offensive to him 🤷‍♂️
Good point Hoopy makes you think does Defoe like the fact it’s alright to hate papes
Wonder if he asked JB if I am allowed in.
Naw me too (hope that’s no a cause I’m stealing) I only hate alarms especially in the morning.

HH 😟

Totally shocked (not shocked) by this

The Huns are without doubt the filthiest guttersnipe ever shat into creation
Breaking news......
Man visits ibrokes then the Louden and discovers bigotry!
Next up, man believes drinking lots of vodka gets you pished!
Followed by the shocking discovery that eating batteries is bad for you!

Stick with STFON (Stating The Fucking Obvious News) for more ground breaking exclusives!

I know you like a wee argument from time to time Galway (don't we all) but really there's fuck all here to argue about bud 🤷‍♂️
Sorry hoopy naw someone digs ye ...Naw only pointing out how the club that's open to Anyone and everyone is so Disgusting that it left one of there own tears
Mate and Btw don't like an argument, HH

I never put up photo, do keep up! Please then comment.
Why don’t you have a wee sit down fir 5 minutes, a cup of tea, loosen that shawl and let some oxygen through to your brain

my reply with the picture was someone asking
Surely he knows what they (the huns) are all about

my reply clearly not
with a picture of him getting a photo with the racist cunt that is Jimmy bell

explanation

he clearly doesn’t know what they’re all about if he’s asking fir a pic with him
Or maybe Jimmy bell asked for a pic with him ?
Me neither

don’t insinuate that I’m saying the abuse the guy got is okay to suit your ends

there’s not a person on here would offer that opinion

Why don’t you have a wee sit down fir 5 minutes, a cup of tea, loosen that shawl and let some oxygen through to your brain

my reply with the picture was someone asking
Surely he knows what they (the huns) are all about

my reply clearly not
with a picture of him getting a photo with the racist cunt that is Jimmy bell

explanation

he clearly doesn’t know what they’re all about if he’s asking fir a pic with him
Or maybe Jimmy bell asked for a pic with him ?
Me neither

don’t insinuate that I’m saying the abuse the guy got is okay to suit your ends

there’s not a person on here would offer that opinion
Why are you trying be a condescending dick? only brought the matter up because it highlights the hypocrisy of that shower, show a bit respect to a fellow tim or is that benith you?

Why are you trying be a condescending dick? only brought the matter up because it highlights the hypocrisy of that shower, show a bit respect to a fellow tim or is that benith you?
Conda fucking what
Is that birth control on the way down

you should read your own output professor plumb, you dont need to use me to highlight anything. You tried to get all superior with me ya hypocritical expletive

I’ve respect for all but not having you try and call me out for posting a picture

that’s the nice version
You should have heard the reply I deleted

Members online

Latest posts

Back