Sports producer Rangers* fan suffers Racist abuse at ibrox and Rangers* pub

Say what? Your hilarious! Am Trying to point something out and am being all the hypocritical cants of the day! Do stay in school wee man and try get an Education! Ffs. 😂😂.

So what's all this argument about then? It's complete fucking nonsense, you clearly have a stick up your arse about something but really it's time to pull it out and go to bed.
Stick ma arse calling out Racism? Aye nae bother! Mibbee you need to read yer history mate! Fuckin unbelievable!

And how's that thick cunt working out for ye? All I done was highlight the hipocracy of that mob and you seen fit to jump down ma throat! Have a word with yourself!
I’ve read your snidey comments for weeks ya bellend
You got away with it twice but not tonight
I’m nobody’s dummy never mind yours
Take hoopys advice tae go to your bed cos you’ll be talking to yourself from here on in

Every cunt here has called out racism, if you can't see that you're fucking blind. You're making an argument out of something that doesn't exist, again.
Never have FFS! Am not that sanctimonious just pointed out what they done to one of there own that's all! No argument! Geezus wept.🙄

Read back Galway, why have a go at STG? He said absolutely fuck all wrong.
Perhaps a wee apology and virtual handshake is in order mate?
The thick cunt doesn’t even recognise why we’re here hoopy
‘I just pointed out blah blah Galway drawl’
And I need to go back to school

Did you actually read what was said? I never once reproached anyone mate.if you look at it,if l got things wrong I said I'll put my hands.

Back