Sports producer Rangers* fan suffers Racist abuse at ibrox and Rangers* pub

The thick cunt doesn’t even recognise why we’re here hoopy
‘I just pointed out blah blah Galway drawl’
And I need to go back to school
Mibbee I'll just slacking off that shawl have a bit respect, Don't be childish. All I was pointing was how they treat a person of different colour from there own mob!

Aye, not surprised THE RANJURS & RA PEEEPUL have again let Scotland down, Britnat, Royal Lovin GIMPS. If yer not White, Prody & a Staunch Gimp, well The Ranjurs is not a club, for everyone & anyone. Oh their manager isn't white, but he's Dutch, just like thur Billy.

Methinks the crayons will be oot, tae rite a Staunchmeant, about howz it wus'ny us

Scots sports producer 'in tears' after racist abuse at Ibrox and Rangers pub. Bobby Nwanze, 32, went to cheer on the Gers at their Scottish Cup tie with Stirling Albion on Friday January 21 - but was forced to leave after being abused by a fellow supporter in the stands.

Upset by the abuse, Bobby and his friends left Ibrox and walked to a supporters bar around the corner from the stadium to watch the second half of the match,

which Rangers won 4-0

However, shortly after arriving Bobby claims he was targeted with racist abuse again, with punters calling him the name of the Gers forward Fashion Sakala.

He continued: "When we walked in it was as if everyone had stopped to stare at me walking to the bar - it was weird.

"We ordered some drinks and just took ourselves to a quiet corner to watch the rest of the game. That is when a middle aged man approached me.
"He said: 'You are black, what does Fashion Sakala mean?'

"My friend asked what he said and when I repeated it they were absolutely astounded. He then continued calling me Fashion Sakala, even though I asked him to leave me alone to watch the game.

Fans often sing a chant about Sakala to the tune of Shakira tune Waka Waka - and tormented Bobby with the song as he and his friends tried to watch the game.

"He was sitting with a group of 20-30 mates and they all started singing the Fashion Sakala song at me", he continued.

"I do not mind banter but my race is not a joke for other people's amusement.

"The guy then sat next to me again and started to touch my arms whilst saying, 'You're a big boy eh, you're always big.'

"He continued to bother me before I was stern and said to leave me alone. At that point he told me I shouldn't be there.

Bobby said that he was left in tears in the car when returning from Glasgow, and that the incident had put him off from returning to Ibrox but that he would do so, as he did not want to empower racists.
No surprise about any of that here

This might be a bit shocking to some, but Im finding it difficult to muster any empathy or sympathy for this guy.
He says he supports Rangers because he felt connected to them purely due to the number of black players basically.
He’s a journalist who must surely be aware of this clubs fans and their attacks on players of colour, including their own players for fucks sake.
He is happy to support a club and attend a ground that spews hate filled racist bile every single game, does he have any empathy with that demographic?
Im sorry but he ain’t got any sympathy from me for his unpleasant experience, maybe if he had used his position to get some stories out their prior about this pox on our game, aye, a might feel different.
And if he doesn’t know about the klan, he ain’t much of a media guy is he?
Hope he’s ready for his inbox to be filled with hate and our media digging out a few to call him a liar.

This might be a bit shocking to some, but Im finding it difficult to muster any empathy or sympathy for this guy.
He says he supports Rangers because he felt connected to them purely due to the number of black players basically.
He’s a journalist who must surely be aware of this clubs fans and their attacks on players of colour, including their own players for fucks sake.
He is happy to support a club and attend a ground that spews hate filled racist bile every single game, does he have any empathy with that demographic?
Im sorry but he ain’t got any sympathy from me for his unpleasant experience, maybe if he had used his position to get some stories out their prior about this pox on our game, aye, a might feel different.
And if he doesn’t know about the klan, he ain’t much of a media guy is he?
Hope he’s ready for his inbox to be filled with hate and our media digging out a few to call him a liar.
Quite prepared to sit at the shithole and listen to them being up to there knees in my blood!!but mention colour and it’s poor me syndrome,,sorry it doesn’t work that way,racism is racism no matter!!feel sorry the guy had to endure that,but as someone said earlier cany put your nut in a lions mouth then moan when it snaps it aff.......

Now that the dusts settled I need to say last nights argument was of a particularly low standard....

-I hate racism
-So do I
-I don't agree with you!
-Eh?
-Piss off
-You're a dick
-Fuck yourself
-Good night

Mon raise your game bhoys! 😹
it was bubbling along nicely till some fucking pussy smoking the peace pipe got involved
couldn't even find your own argument
got to be centre of attention
me, me, meow with you :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been thinking….
There several parts of this guy’s story that don’t add up….says he’s a part time coloured freelance journalist/vblogger but supports the most racist club in the country, gets “abused” in the stadium, then doesn’t report it to the police/stewards while at the game, leaves, then heads straight into the biggest hun pub in the area, gets “abused” again, fails to bring it to the attention of the bar staff, leaves, immediately posts everything online and phones the newspapers, “hits” on his vblog have probably gone from 100 a week to a million a day…..

the last people I’d defend is the Huns….but I smell 💩
He could have just as easy said he was a Celtic fan and done the same thing 😡

I need to be careful how I word this as it's a sensitive subject but if I word it wrongly no offense is intended...
My point - I don't really understand how any minority, be they racial, sexual, religious or any individuals who've suffered from oppression or hatred through stereotypes can support that club.
Everybody knows their culture is based on hatred of folk "different" to them so why would people who've suffered that shite for centuries support such an outfit?
I read last week Jermain Defoe saying how much he enjoyed learning about the history and kulture of ranjurs from Jimmy Bell and the ibrokes dinner ladies. You can't discuss the history and kulture of them without mentioning rabid hatred, intolerance and religious bigotry. I'm sure Defoe has suffered from the minds of backward thinkers in his life so I'd have thought their kulture might be a bit offensive to him 🤷‍♂️
You say that but Defoe is a devout Catholic. They must have kept him away and out of sight from the more, er, goat-shagging extremes of their 'support'.

Members online

Back