Sportsmanship died today

The stream went down constantly so missed most of the game
Will catch the highlights later on
From what I understand, Ryan Christie got injured and went down, Celtic kick the ball out of play
Rather than take the throw in and give the ball back to Celtic, Motherwell went upfield with it and scored
Ref books Eddie for a clash of heads too
Seriosuly, WTAF is that all about ?
Hate moaning about officials, but it's beyond a joke these days
Hope Motherwell get humped for the rest of the season

The stream went down constantly so missed most of the gameWill catch the highlights later on
From what I understand, Ryan Christie got injured nd went down, Celtic kick the ball out of play
Rather than take the throw in and give the ball back to Celtic, Motherwell took the throw, went upfield with it and scored
Clancy the refs a soup taking creep.

There manager told them to do it?just watched a rerun on celtic tv..wee cretin.

Jeezo E, I didn't see that, that makes it worse, that shifts the blame from an 18 yr old boy to the fecking manager, an absolute discrace to football. Hopefully in the future we can get our revenge one day, how nice to beat them and put them in the bottom 6 one season, even better, relegate them.

The stream went down constantly so missed most of the game
Will catch the highlights later on
From what I understand, Ryan Christie got injured and went down, Celtic kick the ball out of play
Rather than take the throw in and give the ball back to Celtic, Motherwell went upfield with it and scored

Thanks Dill that paints a picture ?

Members online

Back