Sportsmanship died today

Was not directed at you read it again are you on sauce fed up wae all these were better than you shite so we say nothing or do nothing when what is needed is to be vocal together another display today of unsportmanship to us and have u ever seen a game wae so many bounce up balls to try and get us an injury for fucksake wake up bhoys there doing all they can to stop us
Really ..if it wasn't directed at me then why did you quote me?

The from down south was between aArsenel v Sheffield Unt in I think it was a cup tie and one of the arsenal players done exactly the same thing the Arsenal mananger offered to reply the game because He felt it was unsportsmanlike and that is what happened Arsenal still won but at least Sheffield were not cheated,
Maybe Robinson will offer to replay the game and we can put ten past them.

Our threat isnt Motherwell.Its the Lanarkshire Referees Association. I await some unscrupulous decisions on Saturday at Easter Road. I believe the league is in the bag. But if Sevco get the Scottish Cup , it will be lauded as a good season for them. Had a wee shandy, must stop ranting.
There a stick on for a cup final believe the fix is in for that unless they meet us

Never agreed on unsporting behaviour no matter what side it comes from. For some celtic fans to cheer when an opponent is stretchered off is wrong. We are Celtic we behave in the right way. We don't need hunnish behaviour at Celtic Park.
Well said Ally a man that talks sense ✊

An unbelievable action by Motherwell. I read on hear claims that Robinson was complicit in encouraging him. Can somebody back that up with a clip, because if he did then that takes this to a new level. He put the blame on his young sevco supporting player. So to read here that he encouraged it is shocking. However, that accusation needs to be backed up, by evidence he did. And I would love to see footage of the incident that shows him egging him on.

It could easily have led to them scoring another one, as the whole situation unsettled us through rage and they went for an equalizer. We sorted it out with two brilliant goals, but, cheating two points off us could have in theory affected our winning the league.

I don’t think that would have happened, but it could have. Stop the 10 is alive and kicking. For our part it has to be used as a motivator, because if anybody thinks it won’t be a constant feature, they probably still believe in the tooth fairy.

Two hard games to come this week. Wednesday will be a marker down that even in the second most hostile stadium, we still boot their balls.

Hibs, another hard game, but again, we will beat them convincingly. Even with a plethora of dodgy decision an absolute cert in both games.

It’s a sad fact of life that we need to overcome more than just the other teams we face on ability. But it is a fact.

We need to meet it head on and defeat them all. And we fucking will.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back