Sportsmanship died today

Totally wrong from more than one Motherwell player. The lad who took the line ball knew what he was at, plus the lad who scored knew it. There was three of them involved, but the fact of the matter is that the whole Celtic defence fuckin fell asleep. It's the number one rule you teach children in any sport from an early age, never fuckin switch off. In sayin that they're cheating bastards for doin it!
Yes agree, defence turned off, proves you don’t trust some scum not to play by the rules,said in earlier post the scorer knew exactly what he was doing!!!!!! Hh

I am 72 years old and in all my time watching football at all levels have I seen such a unsporting act. Hang you head in shame Munderwell and especially their manager who told them to do it, he must be a Hun.
only thing that comes close was the huns restarting the game when our team were off the pitch

Lost our shape after they cheatin cnts scored but hats off 4-1 was a right GIRFY sideways
Henderson looked comfortablle and Eddie coming back to his best ,good to see Tierney come through it ok

So anyoneknow when Brendans off ,,,,,AGAIN

You know bhoys and ghirls, I was there today. Never flinched when they scored.. Unsportsmanlike...maybe. But we were not switched on to it. I don't like all that kicking the ball out of play when someone's injured anyway. Made for a brilliant atmosphere and two great goals.

Mentioned earlier re player in champions league scoring unsportsmanlike goal ,Nov 2012,shakhtar vNordjlland,the ‘ nords’ player got injured,and when play resumed,shakhtar player gave ball back to ‘nords’ by kicking toward keeper,as you would based on’Soccer Etiquette ‘but instead of letting ball reach keeper Stricker Luisa Adriano,put ball in the net,he was given a ban by the shakhtar chairman ,and made to work in the community? The chairman said this was unacceptable,and apologised, he missed next game v Juventus, Do you think Hammer throwers will do likewise ,naw,don’t think so, hh

It was mentioned that this happened down south, but did it not also happen in the champions league,maybe someone on here can recall,?????and did eufa give the player a ban, maybe am wrong, if so put me right ,hh
The from down south was between aArsenel v Sheffield Unt in I think it was a cup tie and one of the arsenal players done exactly the same thing the Arsenal mananger offered to reply the game because He felt it was unsportsmanlike and that is what happened Arsenal still won but at least Sheffield were not cheated,

Our threat isnt Motherwell.Its the Lanarkshire Referees Association. I await some unscrupulous decisions on Saturday at Easter Road. I believe the league is in the bag. But if Sevco get the Scottish Cup , it will be lauded as a good season for them. Had a wee shandy, must stop ranting.

Never agreed on unsporting behaviour no matter what side it comes from. For some celtic fans to cheer when an opponent is stretchered off is wrong. We are Celtic we behave in the right way. We don't need hunnish behaviour at Celtic Park.

U kidding what we need is more of that you’re kidding yourself on if you think these cunts will think more or less of us no matter what we do it’s time we started to be as vocal as the Huns on everything or are you one of them get to back of the bus say nowt people ???

U kidding what we need is more of that you’re kidding yourself on if you think these cunts will think more or less of us no matter what we do it’s time we started to be as vocal as the Huns on everything or are you one of them get to back of the bus say nowt people ???
Get aff the sauce and read what I said.

Was not directed at you read it again are you on sauce fed up wae all these were better than you shite so we say nothing or do nothing when what is needed is to be vocal together another display today of unsportmanship to us and have u ever seen a game wae so many bounce up balls to try and get us an injury for fucksake wake up bhoys there doing all they can to stop us

Members online

Back