Spurs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lubos left peg

Living down south I have to put up with a lot of nonsense when it comes to football. I'm told my league is a diddy league, this from guys who have never watched an SPFL game in their lives. I'm told, from West Ham fans, that theirs is a bigger club because they spend x amount on players....well done. I'm told by chelsea and united fans that we only won our leagues because "rangers" were relegated (yes, this is what they believe as SKY told them so).....but one of the most vocal cunts is a spurs fan, our trebles mean nothing in a mickey mouse league, we wouldnt be able to hack it in a proper league. All this from a guy who supports a team who have won fuck all in god knows how long......oh the joy when I got to work this morning...the smile on my face when I asked him "mate, if you want some advice on how to beat RB Leipzig dont hesitate to ask"....you've got to enjoy these little moments against these "fans"

Living down south I have to put up with a lot of nonsense when it comes to football. I'm told my league is a diddy league, this from guys who have never watched an SPFL game in their lives. I'm told, from West Ham fans, that theirs is a bigger club because they spend x amount on players....well done. I'm told by chelsea and united fans that we only won our leagues because "rangers" were relegated (yes, this is what they believe as SKY told them so).....but one of the most vocal cunts is a spurs fan, our trebles mean nothing in a mickey mouse league, we wouldnt be able to hack it in a proper league. All this from a guy who supports a team who have won fuck all in god knows how long......oh the joy when I got to work this morning...the smile on my face when I asked him "mate, if you want some advice on how to beat RB Leipzig dont hesitate to ask"....you've got to enjoy these little moments against these "fans"
Guy in work said they were garbage mate,no be long until Jose gets bagged a think.Did you catch any of the Liverpool game?they were just as bad.

west ham ffs a club who had to scrounge a ground and have fk all european history there fans are a joke all mouth and little substance

Spurs another useless London club

Worked in the states with both west ham n chelsea fans in the 90s on european nights they were the only ones wi fk all to do

Watched the Hammers get their asses handed to them by ManCity yesterday. I have a friend (former news colleague, actually) who married a Brit and now, by marriage, he's a WHU fan (to be fair, he seems to like Celtic, or at least leans green-and-white). He sent me a pic of the family and the lad was wearing a full West Ham United kit.

I run into EPL snobs at the store from time to time. Don't see anything that sets them apart.

Watched the Hammers get their asses handed to them by ManCity yesterday. I have a friend (former news colleague, actually) who married a Brit and now, by marriage, he's a WHU fan (to be fair, he seems to like Celtic, or at least leans green-and-white). He sent me a pic of the family and the lad was wearing a full West Ham United kit.

I run into EPL snobs at the store from time to time. Don't see anything that sets them apart.
Do you talk soccer with them or just see them in passing,you mayfind when they stop to talk soccer the superiority complex takes over ,especially fansof London clubs

didn't realise that RB Leipzig aren't very popular in Germany amongst fans of other clubs.

Apparently they are bending all the club ethic rules and run as a big business model.

Didn't realise the fans must own at least 50 +1 percent of club.
And RB have bent the rules.

I know that's not much to do with Spurs

Other than they lost to that club last night.

Could argue spurs are financially helped in other ways though :p

found this wee video fascinating insight into German football

The EPL is a league full of falling down millionaires.
When we get English teams in Europe we usually do well.
Leeds, Blackburn, Liverpool and Man Utd in the past have been shown the Celtic way. Two creditable draws with Man City 3-3 n 1-1 not too long ago
Lubo should tell the Spurs fan that Spurs have a cheek turning up for CL games when they are Champions of fuck all.
Under the old ( fair rules) they would only have been in the UEFA cup at best.
I'm confident we could take on most EPL over two legs and do well.

The EPL is a league full of falling down millionaires.
When we get English teams in Europe we usually do well.
Leeds, Blackburn, Liverpool and Man Utd in the past have been shown the Celtic way. Two creditable draws with Man City 3-3 n 1-1 not too long ago
Lubo should tell the Spurs fan that Spurs have a cheek turning up for CL games when they are Champions of fuck all.
Under the old ( fair rules) they would only have been in the UEFA cup at best.
I'm confident we could take on most EPL over two legs and do well.

I've had that argument many times with them Richy....their reply is that they bring more to the tournament 😱😱😱...it's all about money. Being a prem team brings more value to the tournament apparently.
To be fair, in terms of cash value hes probably right. More international TV companies are going to pay into the champs league if its full of the clubs from the "top" footballing nations....but value in terms of passion and showing the world what football means to fans then no, I'd much rather watch a full parkhead in full voice than watch city in their half empty stadium, arsenal in their silent stadium, united in their tourist attraction of a stadium any day of the week.

You're spot on mate
He's probably one of those "It's coming home home" singers, who believes it, every 4 years
Those guys, who wear 'Brits on the Piss' t shirts when they go on holiday, drinking to excess & causing mayhem, mob handed
Long may their teams get humped in Europe

Do you talk soccer with them or just see them in passing,you mayfind when they stop to talk soccer the superiority complex takes over ,especially fansof London clubs
I try to talk football with them, but usually I am doing something that makes it difficult to talk. There's a guy I call "Bayern" who is a regular (always wears a Bayern Munchen jacket) and I talk to him from time to time. A lot of football playing kids from the high school wear jerseys from Juventus to Brazil to Liverpool. There's one guy who is a PITA -- came in with a LFC jersey and when he found I was a Celtic fan, he started saying how great Slippy is doing at Sevco. Conversation ended.

Back