SS Lazio v Celtic - Europa League 7 Nov, kick-off 5.55pm, all comments here

I've seen a few great European night's supporting Celtic, Amsterdam 1982 when we scored in injury time to win on the night after a 2-2 draw at Celtic Park.

Anfield 2003 EUFA CUP OF Big Bad John's 25yrs screamer to win the match &send the Anfield Road end of.the ground in to dreamland.

Tonight unlike the 2 games above I wasn't at the game, but muthafukas goal gave me the same buzz as if I had been there.

The Leeds United game will always be my favourite European game, my Granda asked me why I supported Celtic that night as we walked back to the bus "Cause they're the Greatest football team in the world,Granda" 50 yrs of supporting Celtic, I still feel the same way, on our game we can & have done beaten teams on paper who are better than us, but football isn't played in paper or computers it's a 11v11 & I'll always always take The Celtic, after all in my eyes they're the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD.

🍀COYBIG🍀HAIL HAIL🍀YNWA🍀GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE🍀

I've seen a few great European night's supporting Celtic, Amsterdam 1982 when we scored in injury time to win on the night after a 2-2 draw at Celtic Park.

Anfield 2003 EUFA CUP OF Big Bad John's 25yrs screamer to win the match &send the Anfield Road end of.the ground in to dreamland.

Tonight unlike the 2 games above I wasn't at the game, but muthafukas goal gave me the same buzz as if I had been there.

The Leeds United game will always be my favourite European game, my Granda asked me why I supported Celtic that night as we walked back to the bus "Cause they're the Greatest football team in the world,Granda" 50 yrs of supporting Celtic, I still feel the same way, on our game we can & have done beaten teams on paper who are better than us, but football isn't played in paper or computers it's a 11v11 & I'll always always take The Celtic, after all in my eyes they're the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD.

Hail Hail TT!☘☘☘☘☘

👏👏 spot on TT. ✊☘☘☘

Different class, TT..........that's what modern plastic fans will never feel or understand.

It must really sicken those fascist scum in Rome and closer to home that an inclusive team of many races, nationalities and religions beat them twice. it was poetic justice that men of African backgrounds delivered both the killer blows, considering what the fascists did on that continent and good to see Nir Bitton play his part too.

It must really sicken those fascist scum in Rome and closer to home that an inclusive team of many races, nationalities and religions beat them twice. it was poetic justice that men of African backgrounds delivered both the killer blows, considering what the fascists did on that continent and good to see Nir Bitton play his part too.

Hail Hail PMM, well said. Many of us are carried away with the euphoria of tonight's tremendous victory. We should never forget or let future generations forget what the fascist scum did & still do in this world.

Back