SS Lazio v Celtic - Europa League 7 Nov, kick-off 5.55pm, all comments here

It must really sicken those fascist scum in Rome and closer to home that an inclusive team of many races, nationalities and religions beat them twice. it was poetic justice that men of African backgrounds delivered both the killer blows, considering what the fascists did on that continent and good to see Nir Bitton play his part too.

Point well taken, Pope, but if memory serves, James Forrest isn't African. But I get what you mean: Whenever fascist scum can be humbled and humliated by the minorities they hate, it is always a good thing.

OK, so I've been watching the Ntcham goal for, oh, a better part of the evening now and I have no idea who the Lazio player is passing the ball to that Eddy intercepts, since there's no one downfield within, like, 30 yards of him -- there's someone off to his left around 30 yards away and someone waaaaaaay downfield near the touch line, but his pass isn't anywhere near either of them.

Not that I'm complaining, but what a glaring error on his part.

Also, it's pretty funny that Elyounoussi just strolls over to Ntcham while everyone else is running :LOL:

Last edited:
OK, so I've been watching the Ntcham goal for, oh, a better part of the evening now and I have no idea who the Lazio player is passing the ball to that Eddy intercepts, since there's no one downfield within, like, 30 yards of him -- there's someone off to his left around 30 yards away and someone waaaaaaay downfield near the touch line, but his pass isn't anywhere near either of them.

Also, it's pretty funny that Elyounoussi just strolls over to Ntcham while everyone else is running :LOL:
School boy defending Larry but as you said i aint complaining!Think the adrenalines stoppin me from sleeping tonight!😀

What a night, glad I'm on hols as I've got a hangover. So proud last night, before the game I would have bit your hand off for a point.
We rode our luck at times but you have to when you play good sides. We have earned a wee bit of luck in Europe, how many times have we came away from games cursing our luck, brilliant away performance from us last night.
I hope Lazios ultras are sick as hell this morning, the coach seems a nice guy but apart from that, a truly disgusting club with a support to match. GIRFUY Fascist scum.

What a night, glad I'm on hols as I've got a hangover. So proud last night, before the game I would have bit your hand off for a point.
We rode our luck at times but you have to when you play good sides. We have earned a wee bit of luck in Europe, how many times have we came away from games cursing our luck, brilliant away performance from us last night.
I hope Lazios ultras are sick as hell this morning, the coach seems a nice guy but apart from that, a truly disgusting club with a support to match. GIRFUY Fascist scum.
As I have said before ‘swings and roundabouts ‘,you get your just rewards if you are patient enough,and earn the breaks ,which we are now doing ,hh

Celtic put down a marker last night I n Europe, most papers in Italy, Spain, France, Germany all being very positive about result..

Been a frantic few days in the Tartan hoose as both my Bhoys had travelled for the match the Mrs has been on edge when they told her they were offski tae Rome on Tuesday. Their video cal!s put her mind at rest & mine. Depending on who we get in the last 32, we'll make it a family affair.

🍀COYBIG🍀HAIL HAIL🍀YNWA🍀

Larry, it minded me of Scotland against England a couple of year back. Sparky had just scored two beautiful free-kicks and Scotland are 2-1 up going into injury time. England pile forward, but Stuart Armstrong nicks the ba' back and we're breaking away three-on-two.......he has an easy ball to run down the clock, but picks the harder pass to set up a third. Messes it up, England regain possession and a minute or so later they've feckin equalised.

Even the smartest futba players are no the brightest!

Members online

Latest posts

Back