SS Lazio v Celtic - Europa League 7 Nov, kick-off 5.55pm, all comments here

I'm imagining one of the usual suspects at the Daily Rangers is already busy penning an article about the prospects of an "Old Firm" (🤬🤮) Europa League Final and how Slippy G will be able to overcome Lenny again to win a Quadruple clean sweep of all trophies for them for the season!!!

What a lot of nonsense - we all know it will be Cluj we meet yet again in the final. 😁

Been waiting for this game before I get carried away with this Celtic team. I now think we will have another special year . These guys are exciting to watch the defence are coming together. We have midfielders that can tear any team apart and what a gem of a striker we have . With lee soon to be fit aswell . Fraser was once again amazing on a European night . Why is he not first choice at Southampton . Our manager is the true special one he is one of us and has a great football brain . Like how Broonie praised the backroom staff . Thought after st johnstone game this was a great team but wanted to wait until we were really tested . Now we have been tested let's get carried away and tell the rest how good a team we have . Hail Hail

I'm imagining one of the usual suspects at the Daily Rangers is already busy penning an article about the prospects of an "Old Firm" (🤬🤮) Europa League Final and how Slippy G will be able to overcome Lenny again to win a Quadruple clean sweep of all trophies for them for the season!!!

What a lot of nonsense - we all know it will be Cluj we meet yet again in the final. 😁
They'll write about the deid club heading for the Euro final but they won't want to mention us. It would be magic if we met them along the way and humped them in full view of Europe.

Been swimmin in snot :sick: but dolphins would have me scream at the winner , if you watch the replay ntcham was well behind the half way line and ran the length to get on it ,maybe he see's himself being a player now , as for plaudits don't expect any from the smsm,where only negatives count

Said after the cludj champions league exit that maybe that was our Basel moment ,see nothing that changes my opinion on that , that has to go down as one of the best all round performances in europe last night up there with Barca , to a man this team played the Celtic way and never let the heads go down ,the ref also played a huge part in keeping the game fair

:sick::sick:

nazis 0 good guys 2

I've seen a few great European night's supporting Celtic, Amsterdam 1982 when we scored in injury time to win on the night after a 2-2 draw at Celtic Park.

Anfield 2003 EUFA CUP OF Big Bad John's 25yrs screamer to win the match &send the Anfield Road end of.the ground in to dreamland.

Tonight unlike the 2 games above I wasn't at the game, but muthafukas goal gave me the same buzz as if I had been there.

The Leeds United game will always be my favourite European game, my Granda asked me why I supported Celtic that night as we walked back to the bus "Cause they're the Greatest football team in the world,Granda" 50 yrs of supporting Celtic, I still feel the same way, on our game we can & have done beaten teams on paper who are better than us, but football isn't played in paper or computers it's a 11v11 & I'll always always take The Celtic, after all in my eyes they're the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD.

🍀COYBIG🍀HAIL HAIL🍀YNWA🍀GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITE🍀

are you sure you ain’t a hun in disguise??
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know how u feel!! We are the greatest 🍀🍀🍀

Been swimmin in snot :sick: but dolphins would have me scream at the winner , if you watch the replay ntcham was well behind the half way line and ran the length to get on it ,maybe he see's himself being a player now , as for plaudits don't expect any from the smsm,where only negatives count

Said after the cludj champions league exit that maybe that was our Basel moment ,see nothing that changes my opinion on that , that has to go down as one of the best all round performances in europe last night up there with Barca , to a man this team played the Celtic way and never let the heads go down ,the ref also played a huge part in keeping the game fair

:sick::sick:

nazis 0 good guys 2
Well said Kelly absolutely spot on great game great atmosphere and a fair Ref.
but the ref bit will never catch on with the Brethren 🤔

HH 🍀

Back