St Johnstone v Celtic - all comments here

Studs up tackle mate no debate to be had,,,,dreadful decision!,!but our players and manager need to be making more of a noise about this or it just goes on an on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Was thinking that today mate our club don't do enough the only manager calling them out is Stevie Clarke ?

No !
It is part of the new rules of the SFA that if the GASL asks for a ref to be excluded from Sevco games then the rules are retrospectively changed to make this so .
Just like rewriting their history to show a 7 year old club 'going for 55 league titles '. Simples !
That's what I thought.

Was thinking that today mate our club don't do enough the only manager calling them out is Stevie Clarke ?
True,,remember it was bad lennys first season in charge when walter(no second name required)was in charge of a team called rangers,some absolutely scandalous decisions,the the wee man changed tack and gave verbal after every rotten decision soon calmed doon,,

True,,remember it was bad lennys first season in charge when walter(no second name required)was in charge of a team called rangers,some absolutely scandalous decisions,the the wee man changed tack and gave verbal after every rotten decision soon calmed doon,,
Aye bud remember it well ?You think it's bad just now wait until we get to 9 ?They won't stop us mate 10 is happening ☘

Same old shite with getting penalties compared to Sevco. Another thing I have noticed this morning is a complete lack of focus on Dallas being their 12th man in spectacular form. If that had been a known Celtic fan who gave us four penalties there would have been a Salem type witch hunt to burn him at the stake.

There’s nothing to see is the way of our world here. Just move on, even when it’s as blatant as that bastard was. Paranoid my arse. We have had to put up with their cheating forever. They are shameless cheating bastards and winning corruptly doesn’t faze them. Their pals in the press say fuck all apart from the usual excusecmakibg and thstvee get as much. I mentioned in another post how that prick Cowan tried to make it out we are both the same. Are we fuck you shitebag. You know it, we know it and even they fuckibg know it.

I always ask my hun mates, why don’t you want to just play us like men? Why do you always accept cheating and still convince yourself you have beaten us fair and square? They moan like fuck and tell me I am paranoid. That engages my memory, bursting at the seams with countless episodes of them benefiting from their brethren refs.

They try to say they want VAR as much as I do. I laugh in their Fucking face as I eyeball them and know they are talking shite, especially against us.

We just need to do what we always have. Stand firm and beat them with or without their refs. A scandal, but if they think we will crumble under their bias they can fucking think again.

I wonder how whatever Sevconian ref they send up to Pittodrie will try to help them get a result. Not booking them, letting them get away with fouls and who knows even a penalty or two. You wouldn’t put it past them. They are shameless. Similar to when they are playing anyone, I will be the loudest of supporters for the Dons in Wednesday and hope they go onto secure 2nd again. What a boot in the balls that would be for the Scouser and the glib and shameless liar.

Now that would make 8iar even sweeter. And I have a feeling it might just happen. HH

Same old shite with getting penalties compared to Sevco. Another thing I have noticed this morning is a complete lack of focus on Dallas being their 12th man in spectacular form. If that had been a known Celtic fan who gave us four penalties there would have been a Salem type witch hunt to burn him at the stake.

There’s nothing to see is the way of our world here. Just move on, even when it’s as blatant as that bastard was. Paranoid my arse. We have had to put up with their cheating forever. They are shameless cheating bastards and winning corruptly doesn’t faze them. Their pals in the press say fuck all apart from the usual excusecmakibg and thstvee get as much. I mentioned in another post how that prick Cowan tried to make it out we are both the same. Are we fuck you shitebag. You know it, we know it and even they fuckibg know it.

I always ask my hun mates, why don’t you want to just play us like men? Why do you always accept cheating and still convince yourself you have beaten us fair and square? They moan like fuck and tell me I am paranoid. That engages my memory, bursting at the seams with countless episodes of them benefiting from their brethren refs.

They try to say they want VAR as much as I do. I laugh in their Fucking face as I eyeball them and know they are talking shite, especially against us.

We just need to do what we always have. Stand firm and beat them with or without their refs. A scandal, but if they think we will crumble under their bias they can fucking think again.

I wonder how whatever Sevconian ref they send up to Pittodrie will try to help them get a result. Not booking them, letting them get away with fouls and who knows even a penalty or two. You wouldn’t put it past them. They are shameless. Similar to when they are playing anyone, I will be the loudest of supporters for the Dons in Wednesday and hope they go onto secure 2nd again. What a boot in the balls that would be for the Scouser and the glib and shameless liar.

Now that would make 8iar even sweeter. And I have a feeling it might just happen. HH

“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.”
George Orwell, 1984

“For the handball, the St Mirren player handled it first outside the area but it was like a catch so he still handles it inside.”
Gerrard

George Orwell, 1984

“For the handball, the St Mirren player handled it first outside the area but it was like a catch so he still handles it inside.”
Gerrard

They’re a Fucking disgrace. Shameless and always delude themselves they are the victim of refs.
You couldn’t make it up.

They said that 2 of sevco's pens weren't pens, a wee bit of truth breaking out there.

Jermain Defud got his dive in just in time for the 'Best Actor' Oscar.
Has Collum refereed any hun games since the huns complained or is he barred from hun games now? Imagine a club in any other league deciding who is allowed to referee its matches.

No he has not They are putting more dependable refs in to ensure HUNS get they advantages they need for a title race

HHH?

As has been said on the forum many times before someone is going to get badly hurt or worse,don't anyone kid there selfs that it won't happen it some of the tackles yesterday were over the top the one on Broonie was meant to do one thing and that was to stop ?him at all cost the reaction of their player afterwards made it plain for all to see,he just did not care and walked away laughing,the ref payed little attention to the man on the ground,with this in mind some idiot is going to to take it to the limit knowing he will walk away unpunished, ignorance is blind so is the SFA/SPFL Shame on them with thier open season on Celtic players

George Orwell, 1984

Gerrard
So if hun player gets tackled 5 yards outside the box and he manages to slide on the wet grass into the box, presumably slippy will be looking for a penalty for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Back