St Johnstone v Celtic - all comments here

It's games like this you've got to grind out a result and that's exactly what the bhoys did today. They kept plugging away and their doggedness paid off with 2 moments of brilliance. Lovely first touch and cross from Weah to set up wee Forrest and a brilliant piece of play with a 3 man break for Weah to get the second.

Won't go down as a classic but coming out on top in games like this is what wins you titles so well chuffed seeing the bhoys dig deep to get the 3 points.

Gr8 result today however a number of injuries to key positions takes some shine on what I believe is a cracking result. What I will complain about and not for the first time is Ajer making painful mistakes in CD. FFS to get caught in a dangerous position due to the disease of complacency is bad enough but then to react and get sent off by his incompetent reactions is beyond belief and puts the team in desperation to fill the gap from his forthcoming suspension. Hopefully Boyata or even Bitton become available.

Last edited:
Gr8 result today however a number of injuries to key positions takes some shine on what I believe is a cracking result. What I will complain about and not for the first time is Ajer making painful mistakes in CD. FFS to get caught in a dangerous position due to the disease of complacency is bad enough but then to react and get sent off by his incompetent reactions is beyond belief and puts the team in desperation to fill the gap from his forthcoming suspension. Hopefully Boyata or even Beaton become available.
Bitton?

If Boyata isn’t going to be fit for Wednesday, Sunday is more likely, we should appeal Ajer’s red card. Appeal not heard to Thursday so he can play on Wednesday, Boyata in the Cup tie next Sunday when Ajer would be suspended.

Thanks, Gary -- I was going to ask if there was an appeal process (we have one in U.S. baseball where appeals allow players to play until a decision is made).

Gr8 result today however a number of injuries to key positions takes some shine on what I believe is a cracking result. What I will complain about and not for the first time is Ajer making painful mistakes in CD. FFS to get caught in a dangerous position due to the disease of complacency is bad enough but then to react and get sent off by his incompetent reactions is beyond belief and puts the team in desperation to fill the gap from his forthcoming suspension. Hopefully Boyata or even Beaton become available.

Fk beaton maybe bitton though ?

Back