St Johnstone v Celtic - Auld McDermid's Farm, Sunday 12 noon

Thought Celtic were always on top they kept playing there own way and were the fittest on the pitch St Johnstone had a free kick in the Celtic half just outside the box the ball rebounded off the wall and five Celtic were chasing the ball into thier half not one of there’s players trying to get back and to me that says a lot Celtic on the move down the pitch hopeing to score because they never give up not thier best game but they still scored 4 goals

Thought Celtic were always on top they kept playing there own way and were the fittest on the pitch St Johnstone had a free kick in the Celtic half just outside the box the ball rebounded off the wall and five Celtic were chasing the ball into thier half not one of there’s players trying to get back and to me that says a lot Celtic on the move down the pitch hopeing to score because they never give up not thier best game but they still scored 4 goals
Did you see how they picked the taker for said free kick Rock paper scissors
But yes we chased
But for once the team we played tried to go forward
But 3 points that’s another game ✔️ off

HH 🍀

Set the alarm for 03:50 (kickoff was 04:00)
I awoke to the 'gentle strains' of a blaring alarm ⏰📢 📢 📢 !!! (fuckity fuck...as 'you know who' would say)
I then, promptly turned it off, rolled over, and went back to sleep
Caught the highlights on the tube and the reviews on the noise, a veritable plethora of information and goal highlights, so thanks for that
A good result on a crappy pitch, and another step towards retaining our title
We ever Stop
HH

Didn't notice any posts on the match today from Boab? Not like him. Hope all is well.
Brand new POD and thanks for the concerns, all i can say on todays game is the clock is ticking down nicely and game time for the hun is like an sand timer, the more they hope for a slip up the more it kills them,3 goals to add to the pot which is as good as a ten point gap.

13 games left in the season -39 points available and if we get 10 wins we are the Champions again. If we get 109 points then we break records, Each game come up and we win it. 9 to go. 8, 7,6,5 4, 3,2,and then 90 minutes

Feck me. Callum Davidson spent most of his post-match interview complaining about the ref being against his team. Moaning that the ref couldn't wait to book or send off his players!!!

He will probably appeal Considine's very harsh sending off although he admitted he did have a hold of his shirt - FFS he had both arms round the player hauling him back which ended up as a rugby tackle to stop him being clean through on goal.

I had a lot of respect for Davidson but I am losing it quickly with his unjustified greeting whenever we beat them. The MIB yesterday let them away with murder and had booked two Celtic players long before he issued The Saints with their first card in the 78th minute! This suggests strongly to me that the ref did indeed wait before carding his thugs.

Feck me. Callum Davidson spent most of his post-match interview complaining about the ref being against his team. Moaning that the ref couldn't wait to book or send off his players!!!

He will probably appeal Considine's very harsh sending off although he admitted he did have a hold of his shirt - FFS he had both arms round the player hauling him back which ended up as a rugby tackle to stop him being clean through on goal.

I had a lot of respect for Davidson but I am losing it quickly with his unjustified greeting whenever we beat them. The MIB yesterday let them away with murder and had booked two Celtic players long before he issued The Saints with their first card in the 78th minute! This suggests strongly to me that the ref did indeed wait before carding his thugs.
Exactly. It was a feckin rugby tackle. Don't know how he's got the feckin nerve to whinge about it!

Members online

Latest posts

Back