St Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread - all comments here

There's been some stiff competition so far this season, but that wins the prize for the worst Celtic corner of the year.

First time this season any team in Scotland has tried to come out and play and guess what
They all tend to do it against the Teds because they know their crap and leave themselves open which is why the score a few on the break
Btw wasn’t James an out and out striker in his youth ?
He and Rogic are superbly exploiting space created by Griffiths and Edouard who are pulling the defence all over the place

That's mair like it Celtic. be interesting to hear how the pro Sevco media spin this as part of the great crisis at Celtic. Closer to the Edinburgh huns and above Sevco. What crisis?
Hail Hail fae People's Republic of Dundee

Instead of predictions on scores the thread should be what utter pish will the pundits speak before kick of...so its on BT sports....so I predict that if fat Sally is there he will tell us not all is well at Celtic.... Griff, even though he's just signed a new contract, wants to leave. Brendans obviously downed tools cos he's off the Villa. Do i win a prize if I'm right???
You forgot about boydichenko’s dressing room split ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back