St Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread - all comments here

Well well well ,great result wee Jamesy was unplayable today whole team really stood up after Thursday night great way to bounce back,over at the stinkpond said last week that Hearts would collapse caved in after 3mins ! h.h

Great performance today. Hopefully a catalyst for us to improve. Feel we've been lacking a wee bit of confidence as well as creativity. Onwards and upwards for the hoops.
We have the best players in the league by far. Let's just play to our capabilities and 8 is a formality.
Hail hail.
P.S. Deadner I had a tenner on your 12- 0 prediction. You've let me down big time. Guess the weans will have to starve ?

Just in from the Record.
Online Sevconian Reporting from Perth.

Football died today when the game was allowed to continue, even after it was noticed the grass was too green.

As Celtic scored really basic, jammy goals, the grass got even greener and still McLean failed to abandon the match and award St Johnstone the points, as brother Tommy has done a terrific job, year on year and is looking like a man bereft of justice.

Even though the Saints went down to ten men, for a tackle I have used on old ladies in queues at the post office many times and never been arrested yet. Ridiculous decision and clear proof, if it were needed, of the dark hand of the fenian mafia currently infesting the SFA and SPFL.

It ended 6.0 but the real story of the day was the mighty Glasgow Rangers putting their wee cousins to the sword, and shield and heart in hand. Brilliant stuff. The glorious Blues remain two points behind the cracked crest mob, purely down to bad luck and teams not laying down. A scandal.

Don’t despair though readers, as even though Celtic are supposedly getting back in form, the mighty 55 Gerrard Express is still on track.

Final score then

St Johnstone 0 Celtic 6

In a game that should never have been.

PS. I’m hearing there was a big fight inside the Celtic dressing room after the game, Proving, as if proof were needed, that it’s a torn and divided dressing room and Rogers threw a cup at Lawells face, and called him a prick.
Yes the Verdict,could listen to your match report all year. To quote,"the truth is out there" . One prob,the BBC might take you from us .???

Great performance today. Hopefully a catalyst for us to improve. Feel we've been lacking a wee bit of confidence as well as creativity. Onwards and upwards for the hoops.
We have the best players in the league by far. Let's just play to our capabilities and 8 is a formality.
Hail hail.
P.S. Deadner I had a tenner on your 12- 0 prediction. You've let me down big time. Guess the weans will have to starve ?
Wits a cat list.?

Much much better and made rising at 3.30 am well worth it. Much more forward passing into spaces and a lot less back and sideways passing and we are more dynamic all over the pitch. Also great to see our CB problems easing with FB and Jozo getting some game time.

Back