St. Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

Would make you wonder what plans lenny has for griff this season if any at all, if he choses not to use him in this match
There are still well over 40 games to play this season so if he doesn't get loaned out or sold and doesn't play any part tomorrow then there is still plenty of time for him to contribute this season. Having said that I really want him to play some part to help get his fitness up.

There are still well over 40 games to play this season so if he doesn't get loaned out or sold and doesn't play any part tomorrow then there is still plenty of time for him to contribute this season. Having said that I really want him to play some part to help get his fitness up.
Agreed bb, but will he be able to stay focused on the job in hand this season without the game time he needs and craves?

Hope your right MD as I think he will be our secret weapon against the scum
All Griff needs to do to be our secret weapon against them at Ibrox is to have him warm up beside their goal with a Celtic scarf in his hand. Half their team and all their officials will be distracted trying to stop him trying the scarf around their goalpost, allowing Eddy to skelp them with a hatrick!

Back