St. Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

5-2, Fightbacks on!!!! 🍺 🥳

6th July 2019- gies a job Hammomd:)

The other player is Ollie Watkins. I only saw him in the flesh briefly towards the end of my time down there. He can play through the middle or wide. Of the 3 players mentioned he’s the one capable of becoming the best all round player. His versatility could be seem as a weakness but really it’s not he’s just equally capable in several positions not just one of these utility players who just does a job around the Park. He had a bit of maturing still to do but we can’t wait for that any longer can we? If we do we get priced out.

6th July 2019- gies a job Hammomd:)

The other player is Ollie Watkins. I only saw him in the flesh briefly towards the end of my time down there. He can play through the middle or wide. Of the 3 players mentioned he’s the one capable of becoming the best all round player. His versatility could be seem as a weakness but really it’s not he’s just equally capable in several positions not just one of these utility players who just does a job around the Park. He had a bit of maturing still to do but we can’t wait for that any longer can we? If we do we get priced out.
Villa 7 Lverpool 2 Watkins hat trick!

We can't be like huns with our heads in the sand and arses in the air. There has to be criticism and exchange of views. If Celtic fans behaved like huns there wouldn't be a Celtic as the club would have died in 1994.
And I appreciate that you're not calling me anything as you're a rational person; only a deranged clown would think I have any tolerance for the vile stench of loyalism.
Never crossed my mind bud and yes we should criticise when they’re playing shit
Just didn’t like the personal stuff against Lenny. I have no idea what he’s like outside of football and don’t really want to met him once came across as a great guy real nice pleasant
Man so I stay with that and as Celtic manager he’ll get my support and criticism stay safe big man HH 26+6=1

HH 🍀

I do. I’m done on this forum.
This site is just like the hun-sites, where regulars get off on being abusive to any fellow fan who might have a critical difference of opinion. That’s not my Celtic
What kind of reaction did ye expect after statements like " NL will break our hearts"? After seven games undefeated in the league we go top if we win our game in hand. Ok we are not at our best....yet. But heartbroken I am not.

What kind of reaction did ye expect after statements like " NL will break our hearts"? After seven games undefeated in the league we go top if we win our game in hand. Ok we are not at our best....yet. But heartbroken I am not.
Banter is OK
Personal stuff, imho, you start that, you deserve all you get
You post stuff, people either agree with, or not, you post it, you 'own' it
So suck it up buttercups
No sweat of my balls, who goes, who stays
HH

The reason I won't watch them, that ,and their mutant support, some of whom it seems are on here 'contributing' from time to time :unsure: :rolleyes: :whistle::whistle::whistle:
K which makes it all the more painful when thier comments backfire,thier brain cell would have been preloaded to attack Lenny and the team,no different from the trolls on social media who attack people from behind thier phones the lowest of the low,crawled back in thier hole when the final score came up HH

Wont be surprised if Slippy does a Rogers and makes a midnight flit??????

Last edited:
K which makes it all the more painful when thier comments backfire,thier brain cell would have been preloaded to attack Lenny and the team,no different from the trolls on social media who attack people from behind thier phones the lowest of the low,crawled back in thier hole when the final score came up HH

Wont be surprised if Slippy does a Rogers and makes a midnight flit??????
My 'suspect' list is up to around 6 now
It's not difficult to suss them out, when you read their posts
I guess that's how they get their 'jollies'
Fuck them all and anybody who looks like them, and the big white horse they rode in on
HH
Oh and Slippy has nowhere to go, who would want him as their manager down south ?

Back