St. Johnstone v Celtic - Match Thread, all comments here

a better angle of the klimala tackle ,,,,,shocking

The ref was a bastard. Doing his utmost by denying us a stonewall penalty. Making us go back when Frimpong got fouled twice the last on the edge of the box. That cunt should have been red carded. We need to accept that this is the reality. Our board won't rock the boat by calling it out, they never fucking do. So our team need to use this as motivation, not only won't you fucking beat us, you won't even do it being cheating bastards. How do you like them apples ya cheating cunts?

It should still have been a red. There was full intent to seriously injure Klimala. It could have easily ended his season.
Strange how the referee never blew for a foul, was probably a red card offence, but backfired spectacularly on the DOB when Kamala rode the scything challenge, bounced back up, take 2 steps and smashed the ball in the net, before the DOB had the chance to blow and bring it back, will probably be up in font of the referees committee for that indiscretion 🀣🀣

Strange how the referee never blew for a foul, was probably a red card offence, but backfired spectacularly on the DOB when Kamala rode the scything challenge, bounced back up, take 2 steps and smashed the ball in the net, before the DOB had the chance to blow and bring it back, will probably be up in font of the referees committee for that indiscretion 🀣🀣

Fucking bang on the money.

Another honest mistake from the Bowler Hat Brigade

Thing is DIL we all want Celtic to win in a bit a style but the last decade we have been spoiled rotten, believe it or not I can actually emphasise way the hun hordes a wee bit going year after year winning fuck all .The joy when we beat airdrie in the Scottish cup the emotions I felt winning the Coca Cola cup against Dundee Utd are special tae me cause that wiz my team nothing tae do with money my team . On this forum today our manager has been slaughtered be certain cunts there right I know , there was one no mark posting daily mirror headlines one minute then slapping himself on the back cause he won a skanky 200 quid ffs won by the manager putting on the correct subsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NFL in my opinion has lost a bit a fire but that’s just me saying that aw these experts want tae huv a look at themselves , yes we’re not playin well but hey we’re winning ask tommy burns if playing well wins you the league . There’s not a record book out there that says st Johnstone 0 Celtic 2 Celtic played shite but.Let the wife abuser not my quote do his job come may then all the doom merchants can either have there day or fuck right off . People oan here talking about facts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aye wash yer haunsπŸ˜‚ fact 2nd top a game in hand Critics come and go normally find these are the jokers shouting from the rooftops when we win yet another trophy πŸ†πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Ffs that's an epic post for you pal. Were you soberπŸ€” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Cheating referees should be picketed. Nothing illegal about a peaceful protest if social conditioning is maintained. They might think twice about cheating if they looked out their window the next morning to see a green and white protest. I would imagine most of them live in areas where it would be safe to do so but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But then if you do get a hun counter-protest the cheating ref has just brought a load of unseemly grief to his neighbourhood and perhaps his neighbours might encourage him to smarten up and prevent repeat protests.

Back